homesickness; sentimentality
entreat
parody
animus
nostalgia

TOEFL® essay: University education is the most important factor for success

TOEFL® Essay Samples: Some people spend their entire lives in one place | TOEFL® essay: People attend college or university for many different reasons
TOEFL essay: University education is the most important factor for success #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:10 am   TOEFL essay: University education is the most important factor for success

Hey Alan,

i wrote another essay, which was asked in 12th may TOEFL Test, and one member of this forum didn't get good score, just check my essay too and let me know that at what level i am, thanx in advance.

Do u agree or disagree with the following University education is the most important factor for success...

Well, I do agree with the statement, that University education is necessary factor for success. Actually when we discuss about higher education, especially in USA, the way to get money could be found after that. But some people continued their studies along with their jobs. Why they do so? This is because that they want to progress and get higher levels with higher educational degrees. Because this is obvious the lower educated will definitely get lower grade job. For example, when we discuss about a person who get his degree in B.Sc. and enrolled for chemist level job and another person who got Master’s degree and also appointed in the same department for higher post. Where the difference created? Definitely because of degree. So I would prefer university education as a factor for success.

Further, I would like to add that there are lots of ways open to find job and lots of options are in person’s favor and then this will become that person’s choice, which one to accept. “Always left ways for yourself rather than the ways left you.” And I do believe on it. After that, the university education help person to shape up his personality as well as maturity will become a major part of one’s life. More and more perfection in work as well as the increase in information will help in progressing and presenting solid work.

Further more I would like to add that there is a research work that helped a lot to be a perfectionist, thoughtful and creative. Therefore people bring new ideas that become helpful for our economy. So well educated person can bring changes in society with developed thoughts and creativity.

Not only this university education improve one’s status but also added some personality modifications that found good not only for one’s personal life but for social life too. This I will better explained by giving an example like, that one can better judge any matter and present powerful solutions to help others. Further, mostly in companies, managers and presidents are elected on the basis of their educational level rather than experience. A lower level worked for many years but can never ever get that post in his life without higher education. Last but not least, the higher the education, the more respect you gain not only from your loved ones but also from society.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the student talking to the advisor?
Nazeedzia

Location: Georgia

TOEFL® Essay: Why do you think people attend college or university?TOEFL® Essay: Organizations are an important part of some people’s livesTOEFL® essay: Why you need to learn English? English - the universal language...TOEFL® essay: What your dreams are? And how can you achieve your goals and...TOEFL® essay sample: What do you think of the music videos nowadays?TOEFL® Essay: Why do we remeber gifts?may 12th results: I have got a TOEFL® score of 93!TOEFL® essay: This diagram illustrates a new technology to dredge for cleaning...TOEFL® essay: Successful students do well in school for many different reasonsTOEFL® writing: best way to choose a marriage partnerTOEFL® Essays: People attend college or university for many different reasonsTOEFL® Essay: Evaluation of teachersTOEFL® Essay: Saving land for endangered animals