destruction; poison; misfortune
shibboleth
bulwark
bane
imprecation

TOEFLŪ essay: What your dreams are? And how can you achieve your goals and...

TOEFLŪ essay sample: What do you think of the music videos nowadays? | TOEFLŪ essay: Why you need to learn English? English - the universal language...
TOEFL essay: What your dreams are? And how can you achieve your goals and... #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:35 pm   TOEFL essay: What your dreams are? And how can you achieve your goals and...

What your dreams are ?? and how can you achieve your goals and ambitions ??

----

Dreams are the most amazing things in life , we all love to dream and we all love to hope and to see ourselves getting better and better each day.
Everyone of us dreams of being something and tries to achieve his goals , everyone has his own resolutions and has something to look up to and to reach.

However, some people may say that dreams are hard to follow and it's impossible to be able to achieve your dreams.
But, that's actually not true , because our dreams are in our hands , we are the ones that can control them and make them real.

For me, I Look up to many things during my life such as : learning english and be good at it , completing my studies and improving my self at any field during my life , I really can't stop dreaming I think it is really great to dream and to live your life trying to reach your hopes .

All you have to do is to set your goals before your eyes and work as hard as you can to reach your points .
There's no doubt that there will be times when you feel like giving up , but no don't give up on yourself just stand up and try even if you have to try for a thousand time but keep trying .

Everytime you feel lost and confused just dream again of the person you would be if you worked hard for your goals.

More over, I believe that it's better to put a plane for yourself to follow .
First, you have to write down what your resolutions are and then find out what does it take to reach them.

After that, try step by step to improve yourself and to reach your ambitions .
And finally , don't you ever lose your passion to dream , and never stop trying because someday you'll reach and you'll find whatever you were looking for.
Further more, when you finally reach your goals you'll feel happy from deep inside of your heart because then you'll be doing exactly what you love to do and you'll be testing your wildest dreams , and what in the whole world is greater than that ? I believe nothing can be compares to this moment .
You'll feel proud of yourself because you proved that there's nothing impossible when you actually determine to do.

In conclusion, set your dreams right infront of your eyes and work for them , and there's no doubt that you'll reach them someday.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this meeting?
*Delta*

TOEFLŪ essay: Learning about the pastTOEFLŪ Essay: Meeting with a famous personTOEFLŪ Essay: Science against humanitiesBased on my TOEFLŪ scores I can tell that i need helpTOEFLŪ Essay: Why do you think people attend college or university?TOEFLŪ essay: Whether people pay income taxes is a question that interests...TOEFLŪ Essay: Organizations are an important part of some people’s livesTOEFLŪ Essay: Why do we remeber gifts?TOEFLŪ essay: University education is the most important factor for successTOEFLŪ Essay Samples: Some people spend their entire lives in one placemay 12th results: I have got a TOEFLŪ score of 93!TOEFLŪ essay: This diagram illustrates a new technology to dredge for cleaning...TOEFLŪ essay: Successful students do well in school for many different reasons