to establish; to educate morally or spiritually; to improve; to strengthen
depreciate
edify
ingratiate
exculpate

How should I prepare myself for the TOEFLŪ speaking section?

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Russian Autocracy; Ivan IV and Peter II | Can anyone send me the best TOEFLŪ essay samples as an example of...
How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section? #1 (permalink) Fri Jun 29, 2007 16:42 pm   How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section?

Hello everyone,
Hope all are well.
Can anyone tell me where I can find sample questions for speaking section?
How should I prepare myself for the speaking? My test date is close.

I really need help.
Thanks and regards.

TOEFL listening discussions: How many chemicals are required for the girl's experiment?
Illusion2005

How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section? #2 (permalink) Sat Jun 30, 2007 13:38 pm   How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section?

Hi illusion2005
You can find sample questions on any TOEFL materials. The questions of independent task are very familiar and common, so you don't need to worry too much.
I think you should specify your difficulties in TOEFL speaking, so that we can easily help you.
Proalyssa199

Location: Hcmc-vn

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemStart exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
thanks #3 (permalink) Sat Jun 30, 2007 15:37 pm   thanks

Hi proalyssa,
Thanks for your reply.
I have gone through the ibt book.But it has only a few samples.
I think my problem is I pause a lot while talking.
Thanks again.
Illusion2005

How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section? #4 (permalink) Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:13 am   How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section?

I recommend you go through the Longman TOEFL iBT. There are a lot of speaking questions for practice. I think you should keep answering one question until you feel that your response is fluent enough, then move on another question. Moreover, you shouldn't speak too fast. If you speak too fast, you pausing will be sudden and may affect your fluency.
Proalyssa199

Location: Hcmc-vn

Hello #5 (permalink) Sat Sep 01, 2007 16:53 pm   Hello

Hi everyone,
I took the TOEFL IBT on 14th July.My score is 106.
I want to thank everyone in this forum who have helped me specially proallysa.
Wishing you all the best of luck in your exams.

Thanks and regards,
Illusion
Illusion2005

How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section? #6 (permalink) Mon Sep 03, 2007 19:19 pm   How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section?

Congratulations. Really good score.
Vuralorion

I am new here #7 (permalink) Tue Sep 04, 2007 15:44 pm   I am new here

Hello, you got a high score. Congrats! I just want to ask "How many days did you receive your score? " I am new here and I am excited to learn English through this forum and also meet some friends. thanks
Sensipar

How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section? #8 (permalink) Tue Sep 04, 2007 19:42 pm   How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section?

Hi Sensipar,

Thanks.It takes about 15 days to get the score.
Best of luck.

Illusion
Illusion2005

How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section? #9 (permalink) Tue Sep 04, 2007 19:49 pm   How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section?

Hi illusion,

Thanks for the reply. Is weekends included in 15 days result? You too God BLess in your endeavor...Thanks again.

its me,
Sensipar
Sensipar

How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section? #10 (permalink) Tue Sep 04, 2007 21:30 pm   How should I prepare myself for the TOEFL speaking section?

Hi sensipar,

I do not think weekends are included.
Take care.

Illusion
Illusion2005

TOEFLŪ essay: Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion...TOEFLŪ essay: It has recently been announced that a new restaurant may be built...TOEFLŪ essay samples: Never make decison aloneTOEFLŪ Essay Sample: Neighbors are the people who live near usTOEFLŪ sample essay: Which historical person would you like to meet and why?Problem with the TOEFLŪ integrated speaking taskTOEFLŪ essay: What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work...Can you explain the way my TOEFLŪ essay should be constructed?TOEFLŪ essay: A Persuasive Essay Supporting the Positive Effect of Classroom...TOEFLŪ essay: Art, music, drama should be a part of every child’s basic educationTOEFLŪ essays: As computers are being used more and more in education...TOEFLŪ new markingWriting in IELTS: The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned