immature; not fully developed; fundamental
rudimentary
callous
affluent
diverse

TOEFL® essay: Do you think it's better to get married before or after the age 30?

TOEFL® essay: Only people who earn a lot of money are successful? | TOEFL® prep: Which are the best prep guides for TOEFL® IBT?
TOEFL essay: Do you think it's better to get married before or after the age 30? #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 22, 2007 14:00 pm   TOEFL essay: Do you think it's better to get married before or after the age 30?

Topic: do you think it’s better to marry before or after the age 30?

Nowadays, the age for people getting married becomes to be a problem to the society. There two discussions: betting married before or after the age 30.

First, we talk about being married before the age 30. From the age 18-29, it’s said we are strongest, may be having someone beside you day by day is good for your building up your mine in work. Still in burning love, you may have happiest days. If the child whose mom is young (from 18-29) give him a birth can grow up with good developed brain, he will be healthy, intelligent. The last good side is when you are retired, your children will be mature to live by themselves, and you will sit freely on your chair, being received salaries from them…. Imagine, perhaps it’s interesting.

Outside those, at these ages, many people haven’t got out away the childish thinking. They fall in love, decide to marry quickly and they even haven’t understand each others clearly. They have just graduated from universities, they need to consolidate in work, all are beginning with them, and there are many challenges they have to come over. Facing to troubles of life out life, come back home and have an argument with the husband/ wife, it’ll be very hard. They are young, they have strong health, but some exist immature thinking make them more far from family life. How can we take good care for our children, the husband/ wife while we still at the age of earning and spending, we like traveling, we cant stay at home all day and do housework and face to 4 walls…. Especially the wife… How the children can be well –educated when his mom just think of clothes, and go out and playing…. All the reasons above lead to a broken up in family life, it’s no sooner than 4-6 years. The point show it is in 2000s, the people break up in family is more than 50%, most of them are young. It leads many bad consequences for society, for children.

After 30, we are mature enough; we have good conditions to find the other part of us easily, we have enough experiences to solve problems both in work and in family at the same time. We have solid salaries; we know how to spend them in the best way, some for daily life, and some sending to the bank for our children in the future. At that time, in our mine, family is the warmest shoulders for us; we can spend most of our free times for our children and wife/husband. Loves of family build up in the child, he will be taught to be a good person the right way. The child will have firm basis for beginning to walk in real life. People who get married after 30 usually have a happy life with their family lastly.

Nevertheless, the older the woman is, the more stupid the child may be. So the largest the women bear is the age 33, just for the good expanding of the child. The time for retire on us, our child have just grown up, he need our help most, we have to always care for him, it’ll take along time for us to hold our grandchildren in arms.

Everything I’ve concerned above are over comers’ opinions, I’m just 16 now, I haven’t thought much about getting married. I think each one has its benefit, none know the future of each. What must come,it'll come, let it come and receive it by your heart!

TOEFL listening discussions: Why did the professor ask to see the student?
Sandy191202

Location: Viet Nam

TOEFL essay: Do you think it's better to get married before or after the age 30? #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 23, 2007 22:48 pm   TOEFL essay: Do you think it's better to get married before or after the age 30?

Nowadays, the age for people getting married becomes a problem to tsociety. There two discussions: Getting married before or after the age 30.

First, we talk about being married before the age 30. From the age 18-29, it’s said we are strongest, may be having someone beside you day by day is good for building up your minG in work. Still in burning love, you may have happiest days. If the child whose mom is young (from 18-29) give birth can grow up with A good developed brain, he will be healthy, intelligent. The last good side is when you are retired, your children will be mature to live by themselves, and you will sit freely on your chair, receivING salaries from them…. Imagine, perhaps it’s interesting.

Outside those, at these ages, many people haven’t got out OF childish thinking. They fall in love, decide to marry quickly and they even haven’t understOOd each other clearly. They have just graduated from universities, they need to consolidate in work, EVERYTHING IS beginning with them, and there are many challenges they have to overCOME. Facing troubles of life out??? life, come back home and have an argument with the husband/ wife, it’ll be very hard. They are young, they have strong health, but some immature thinking make them more far from family life. How can we take good care OF our children, the husband/ wife while we still at the age of earning and spending, we like traveling, we cant stay at home all day and do housework and face 4 walls…. Especially the wife… How CAN A CHILD be well –educated when his mom just thinkS of clothes, and goES out and playS…. All the reasons above lead to a brEAK up in family life, it’s no sooner than 4-6 years. The point showS it is in 2000s, people break up in family is more than 50%, most of them are young. It leads TO many bad consequences for society, for children.

After 30, we are mature enough; we have good conditions to find the other part of us easily, we have enough experiences to solve problems both in work and in THE family at the same time. We have solid salaries; we know how to spend them in the best way, some for daily life, and some sending to the bank for our children in the future. At that time, in our minD, family is the warmest shoulders for us; we can spend most of our free times WITH our children and wife/husband. Loves of family build up in the child, he will be taught to be a good person the right way. The child will have A firm basis for beginning to walk in real life. People who get married after 30 usually have a happy life with their family lastly.

Nevertheless, the older the woman is, the more stupid the child may be. So the laTEST women GIVE BIRTH is the age 33, just for the good expanding of the child. The time TO retire on us, our child haS just grown up, he needS our help most, we have to always care for him, it’ll take a long time for us to hold our grandchildren in OUR arms.

Everything I’ve COMMENTED ON above IS MY OWN OPINION, I’m just 16 now, I haven’t thought much about getting married. I think each one has its benefit, noOne knowS the future . What must come,Wll come, let it come and receive it IN your heart!

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
What Happends after TOEFL® test?Toefl® essay: Some high schools require all students to wear school uniforms...TOEFL® essay: Only people who earn a lot of money are successful in livesToefl® essay: Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends...TOEFL® essay: A universal language should replace all languagesTOEFL® prep: Which RADIO to prepare oral comprehension?TOEFL® essay samples: The Independence of UzbekistanTOEFL® essay: When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck is nothing...TOEFL® essay: people should never judge a person through the external appearance.TOEFL® Essay: All students should be required to study art and music in secondaryTOEFL® Essay: It is more important for students to study history and literature...TOEFL® Essay: In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home...TOEFL® essay sample: The world leader you admire the most