unfavorably; in a manner that works against; antagonistically
abreast
usually
adversely
gradually

Expression: "With reference to the appended email please be..."

Expression: " His office is always cluttered." | seen off, diffuse, not susceptible
Expression: "With reference to the appended email please be..." #1 (permalink) Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:24 am   Expression: "With reference to the appended email please be..."

Does the following sound formal and natural? Any mistakes--especially in the red part?

Dear Colleagues

With reference to the appended below email, please be informed that the material for the Induction Program cannot be sent by email as its size exceeds the quota.

I would welcome all suggestions. :D

Expression: "With reference to the appended email please be..." #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:25 am   Expression: "With reference to the appended email please be..."

.
With reference to the email appended below, please be informed that the material for the Induction Program cannot be sent by email as its size exceeds the limit.
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
suspect construction?What is a 459?Whats the difference between tenant and landlord?verse from The Faerie QueenPronouncing "it's still"Some descriptions from 'Cross-country Snow'a long way, throughtaken to/taken upWords like 'Pell-mell', 'Topsy-turvy' etcExpression : ' I went off to sleep.'Expression: "What would I say to all those people who I have been speaking .Expression : " She spoke so much ill of me."Expression: 'Many a students is/ are interested in...'