specialist in repairs of machinery and appliances
proposition
leave
technician
barter

internal communications vs. external communications

What they mean by "in fact"? | What mean by eating out of sb'c hands?
internal communications vs. external communications #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 24, 2007 14:47 pm   internal communications vs. external communications

ESL/EFL Test #244 "Internal Communications", question 1

According to the Government Communication Network (GCN), a plan for internal communications should be ......... into every communication strategy.

(a) initiated
(b) integrated
(c) interwoven
(d) involved

ESL/EFL Test #244 "Internal Communications", answer 1

According to the Government Communication Network (GCN), a plan for internal communications should be integrated into every communication strategy.

Correct answer: (b) integrated
_________________________

what is the actual definition of internal and external question?

Liman
Liman

internal communications vs. external communications #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 24, 2007 17:13 pm   internal communications vs. external communications

.
Internal communication in a company would be communication within the company itself.

A company's external communication would be the communication between people who work for the company and people who don't work for (i.e. outside) that company.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
"say in two minds" = hesitate?"bear with me" = tolerate?to crack a nut: Is it Much ado about nothing?as long as vs. whenSet expression 'sore throat'what is the difference between travel and trip?"don't you" vs. "haven't you"Why remainder and not for the rest of the journey?What is a mastermind?What does this phrase mean: deemed next to impossible?Why the verb eat can have the meaning of the adjective irritable?What does anew mean?Relative humidity and air temperature