to show how (people or things) are alike or different; to consider to be similar
structure
compare
program
evaluate

internal communications vs. external communications

What they mean by "in fact"? | What mean by eating out of sb'c hands?
internal communications vs. external communications #1 (permalink) Fri Aug 24, 2007 14:47 pm   internal communications vs. external communications

ESL/EFL Test #244 "Internal Communications", question 1

According to the Government Communication Network (GCN), a plan for internal communications should be ......... into every communication strategy.

(a) initiated
(b) integrated
(c) interwoven
(d) involved

ESL/EFL Test #244 "Internal Communications", answer 1

According to the Government Communication Network (GCN), a plan for internal communications should be integrated into every communication strategy.

Correct answer: (b) integrated
_________________________

what is the actual definition of internal and external question?

Liman
Liman

internal communications vs. external communications #2 (permalink) Fri Aug 24, 2007 17:13 pm   internal communications vs. external communications

.
Internal communication in a company would be communication within the company itself.

A company's external communication would be the communication between people who work for the company and people who don't work for (i.e. outside) that company.
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
"say in two minds" = hesitate?"bear with me" = tolerate?to crack a nut: Is it Much ado about nothing?as long as vs. whenSet expression 'sore throat'what is the difference between travel and trip?"don't you" vs. "haven't you"Why remainder and not for the rest of the journey?What is a mastermind?What does this phrase mean: deemed next to impossible?Why the verb eat can have the meaning of the adjective irritable?What does anew mean?Relative humidity and air temperature