harmful to health; having a foul odor; offensive
noisome
devout
inordinate
bizarre

Writing in IELTS: The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned

TOEFLŪ Essay: Knowledge gained from books vs. Knowledge from experiences | TOEFLŪ new marking
Writing in IELTS: The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned #1 (permalink) Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:08 am   Writing in IELTS: The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned

Im practising ielts by myself and i guess that you can help me with my essay
The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one . The new fashion will be to have a several careers or way to earnng money and further education will be something that continues throughout life

Nowadays , the ideas of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one . There has been a great change . The new fashion will be have several careers or ways of earning money , in addition further education will be something that continues throughout life.

A few decade ago , each one hd only a single career . They know everything in their profession and know little or know about other careers . We can see that with a single career , there is an income . And when that people work in current society , they will face up to difficultlies , if they are out of work , they will be unemployed and there is not income . In addition they only know about their profession , therefore they can not work others , however if they are lucky ,they will be find a new job but with their narrow knowledge , they will be ou of work . Therefore , the idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one : to have a stable income and a stable job , we must improve our knowledge.

In fact , with developing world's economy , people should have several careers or ways of earning money and especialy education will be something that continues throughout life .When we have knowledge about many careers , we will hve many chances to develope and our income will be stable . In conclusion , we should learn to do everything , and with large knowledge , world is opened to us .

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a marine biology class
Mrmad

TOEFLŪ Essay Sample: Neighbors are the people who live near usTOEFLŪ sample essay: Which historical person would you like to meet and why?TOEFLŪ essay: What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work...Can you explain the way my TOEFLŪ essay should be constructed?Can anyone send me the best TOEFLŪ essay samples as an example of...TOEFLŪ essay sample: Russian Autocracy; Ivan IV and Peter IITOEFLŪ essay: Art, music, drama should be a part of every child’s basic educationTOEFLŪ essays: As computers are being used more and more in education...TOEFLŪ Essay: In your opinion, what is the most important characteristic...Something interesting: mistake in 'The Official Guide to the New TOEFLŪ iBT'How you guys practicing for the TOEFLŪ speaking section?TOEFLŪ reading score: Could someone help me?Free sample TOEFLŪ test HOW to get one?