fog; mist; obscurity; vagueness
haze
tenant
edge
occupation

How can I make my own sentences?

journalists would follow him... | What's the structure of this sentence?
How can I make my own sentences? #1 (permalink) Mon Sep 17, 2007 15:19 pm   How can I make my own sentences?

English Idioms and Expressions, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #19 "Hot expressions", question 10

The one thing you mustn't do is be late because the boss is very hot on punctuality.

(a) strict about
(b) funny about
(c) worried about
(d) good about

ESL/EFL Test #19 "Hot expressions", answer 10

The one thing you mustn't do is be late because the boss is very strict about punctuality.

Correct answer: (a) strict about
_________________________

I have a assignment and I need to make sentences from the idioms written. How can I make my own sentences? Can you help me make sentences?

Milka Way
Milka Way

How can I make my own sentences? #2 (permalink) Mon Sep 17, 2007 23:08 pm   How can I make my own sentences?

.
You try, and we'll help you improve them.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How can I make my own sentences? #3 (permalink) Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:29 am   How can I make my own sentences?

how can i make sentence .please help me

can you tell me some simple sentence,and how to use
Priynka

How can I make my own sentences? #4 (permalink) Sat Jul 02, 2011 13:44 pm   How can I make my own sentences?

You have just made 3 sentences, Priynka. I will correct them for you:

How can I make a sentence? Please help me. Can you give me some simple sentence, and tell me how to use it?
_________________

let's get startedlake - with or without articleMills' is open late, so I went there.spend time to do something or spend time doing something"help keep" and "help to keep"can not understand ?The meaning of 'paint you in the best light'?informed the policeend up vs. close upShouldn't the preposition be 'an' instead of 'a' before euphemism?Poked my eye outWho(m) does that car belong to?Hallucinating vs daydreaming