to annoy; to irritate
masquerade
coalesce
nettle
alienate

Toefl® essay: Boys and girls should attend separate schools

Technological innovation | Technological progress has made us lazy?
Toefl essay: Boys and girls should attend separate schools #1 (permalink) Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:55 am   Toefl essay: Boys and girls should attend separate schools

Hi Alan

I m new here and please check my work

Topic: boys and girls should attend separate classes. do you agree or disagree give specific reasons and examples to support your answer

I do not agree with statement that boys and girls should attend separate schools. I believe that they should be educated in the same schools to prepare them well for their life after the school. They also learn how to become friends with each other and there will be a fair teaching if they learn through the same techniquies in the same school.

Firstly, It is very important now-a-days that boys and girls should have a wide knowledge in every field. Education not only serves students to keep them informed about the academic and bookish knowledge but the purpose of the education is to teach them about the world outside the four walls of the class room. Co-education will help them in sharing each other's ideas and information to increase their knowledge.

Secondly, they learn to become friends with each other which not only help them in their schools and routine life but also in their life after the school. They learn to communicate with opposite sex which helps them in increasing their communicational skills which is important in alsmost every job today. Co-education prepares students better to deal with all kinds of people.

Finally, they are educated in the same class rooms with the same teaching techniques, there will be no chance of partiality. If they are being taught in the different class rooms, what is the chance that they will get the same education. They will get the same education in the same class room with same techniques in every respect will be fair and unprejudiced. It prepares them for their future life and is a good way of teaching in other important skills too.

Thus, i strongly support that girls and boys should always be taught in the same schools.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (2)
Ad33L786rules

Location: Home

Toefl essay: Boys and girls should attend separate schools #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 09, 2011 19:05 pm   Toefl essay: Boys and girls should attend separate schools

I am a new member in this group, please correct me essay.
There are different opinions among people about the educational systems. Some people believe that the students should study in the high schools which are for one specific gender while others think that the students must study in the high schools which are coeducational. From my point of view, it is better for students to study in the high schools which have both genders of students.
First of all, it is a wrong idea to separate girls from boys and this separation can have a harmful effect on the society. The girls and boys have to face the different gender in their lives for example after marriage or in the workplaces; therefore they need to know how to behave the different sex. Moreover, when the students are separated from the different gender, they have too many problems in their future lives for communicating to the opposite sex.
In addition, when the students attend in the classes which are coeducational, they will learn more effectively because there are chances for them to hear the opinions of individuals who are from the different gender. For example, in my history class, which both boys and girls attended in, I could learn a lot of new things because I heard the boys’ opinions which were very novel and interesting for me.
Noticing all reasons mentioned above, it is a good idea that high schools should be coeducational and in this case, the students can become familiar with the opinions and behavior of persons with different gender.
Moinikia

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemSign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
IMPORTANT TOEFL® GUIDESome people believe that it is important to make large amounts of money...my essay:In order to achieve happiness of yourself you have to make others happymy essay:In order to achieve happiness of yourself you have to make others happyI can identify?please check my essay!What are the negative effects of beauty image today?The college years are the best time of a person’s lifeAgree or disagree? It is often not a good thing for people to move to a new placePeople can solve important problems by themselves or with the help of their familShould school child be limited on the hours of watching TV program and movie?Toefl® essay:People can solve problems by themselves there’s no need for governmenDo Grades Encourage Students to Learn?