goods; ware; stock; articles or items to be sold
acronym
addition
peace
merchandise

What is entrepreneurial behaviour?

How to use the irregular verb fall? | The term 'entrepreneur'
What is entrepreneurial behaviour? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:36 am   What is entrepreneurial behaviour?

ESL/EFL Test #376 "Entrepreneurial Behavior", question 4

Instead of focusing on the ......... that can be used to sustain competitive advantage (i.e., existing market position), strategic entrepreneurship is about recognizing and taking advantage of new profit opportunities.

(a) mechanics
(b) mechanisms
(c) techniques
(d) tectonics

ESL/EFL Test #376 "Entrepreneurial Behavior", answer 4

Instead of focusing on the mechanisms that can be used to sustain competitive advantage (i.e., existing market position), strategic entrepreneurship is about recognizing and taking advantage of new profit opportunities.

Correct answer: (b) mechanisms
_________________________

what are the kinds of entreneurial behavior?

Ronny
Ronny

What is entrepreneurial behaviour? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:49 am   What is entrepreneurial behaviour?

.
One is running your own company with initiative and risk.
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What is difference between hit and beat?had vs didn'tmeaning of dizzywhat is the meaning of tobogganing?alone vs lonesomeWhy it is satŪ and not sitting? Is it because it was happening in the past?A wolf in sheep's clothing?a dialog of greeting someone after long absencewhat is the meaning of "the pull through"?meaning of heavenWhen we can use 'Drop in and drop in on"?meaning of "dropping in on portions"Thought that 'airs and graces' had something to do with coquettish behavour?