describing school and university activities; educated; scholastic
awry
sultry
ponderous
academic

TOEFLŽ essay: Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using...

ESL Forum | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŽ Test and essay samples collection
GREŽ Essay: Technology cannot change the condition of humanity. | ToeflŽ essay sample: The most Fabulous Vacation
TOEFL essay: Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using... #1 (permalink) Mon Oct 22, 2007 15:02 pm   TOEFL essay: Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using...

Dear English-test.net administrators!
I would be very grateful if you could evaluate this essay for me, so I can
see where are my mistakes and how can I work on eliminating them.
Need evaluation, please!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

First of all, I would like to emphasize that this a very imortant and extensive question. Separation of girls and boys in diferent classrooms is a great tool to improve the level of success in their education. Because placing them apart into a different facilities will definetely increase their attention towards classes and teachers.

Why are girls and boys should be separated in separate classrooms? The answer for this question I have recieved in the recent research study conducted by the French ministry of Education citing that students actually perform much better when they are separate in different classsrooms rather than being in the same classroom during their classes. But why?Because students's attention is fully directed towards their studies,teacher's teachings and homeworks while they are not preoccuppied and disturbed by what is called the unmature love games; sympathyzing and starting to develope a certain feeling towards a person from an opposite sex and thereby loosing their focus and concentration. Furthermore, students perform better not only in academic fields, but also in various spheres; extra cirrucular activites like being a member of student unions, participating in various student organizations or actvities and playing sports.

An argument can be made about the idea that they are should be educated using different teaching techniques. I can not really say that I agree with that opinion because I believe that as soon as they are separated, the teaching methods do not necessarily need to be different as the content of subejct and teachings should be same.

In sum, I would like to conlcude that boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms for their own sake that will help them increase their performance in academic field as well as in every distinct areas. In addition to that as I mentioned above it will doubtlessly increase students' focus on their studies and prompt them to be successful in their academic life, career and future.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the man taking this course?
Scorpio_Da

TOEFL essay: Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using... #2 (permalink) Tue Oct 23, 2007 19:56 pm   TOEFL essay: Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using...

First of all, I would like to emphasize that this a very imortant and extensive question. Separation of girls and boys in diferent classrooms is a great tool to improve the level of success in their education because placing them apart into different facilities will definItely increase their attention towards classes and teachers.

Why SHOULD girls and boys be separated in separate classrooms? The answer TO this question I have recieved in the recent research study conducted by the French ministry of Education citing that students actually perform much better when they are separate in different classsrooms rather than being in the same classroom during their classes. But why? Because students' attention is fully directed towards their studies,teacherS' INSTRUCTION and homeworks while they are not preoccuppied and disturbed by what is called IMmature love games; sympathIzing and starting to develop a certain feeling towards a person from THE opposite sex and thereby lOsing their focus and concentration. Furthermore, students perform better not only in academic fields, but also in various spheres; extra cirrucular activites like being a member of student unions, participating in various student organizations or actvities and playing sports.

An argument can be made about the idea that they should be educated using different teaching techniques. I cannot really say that I agree with that opinion because I believe that as soon as they are separated, the teaching methods do not necessarily need to be different as the content of suBJECt and teaching should be SIMILAR.

In sumMARY, I would like to conCLude that boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms for their own sake that will help them increase their performance in academic fieldS as well as in every distinct areas. In addition to that as I mentioned above it will doubtlessly increase students' focus on their studies and prompt them to be successful in their academic life, career and future.

You must check your spelling.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
TOEFL essay: Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using... #3 (permalink) Tue Oct 23, 2007 20:20 pm   TOEFL essay: Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using...

Thank you Alan!
I apprecite it, thanks for your time.
Yes, I need to check my spelling.
Scorpio_Da

ESL Forum | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŽ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Please suggest which to take... (I should go for TOEFLŽ or IELTS)TOEFLŽ essay sample: Are you spontaneous or methodical?TOEFLŽ essay: There are many reasions to work, including the need for moneyTOEFLŽ essay: Parents are the best teachersI need help urgently. I took TOEFLŽ PBT exam a week back.ToeflŽ ibt or pbt?Question: Please give me a topic for TOEFLŽ essay writingTOEFLŽ essay: Some people prefer to work for a large companyTOEFLŽ essay: People work because they need money to live. What are some other...TOEFLŽ essay topic: Developing countries should spend more on development than...TOEFLŽ essay: How do movies or TV affect people?I took the TOEFLŽ test...TOEFLŽ essay sample: Education is a lifelong task