optimistic; cheerful; red; confident
condign
sanguine
compendious
tremulous

TOEFLŪ essay: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration...

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive... | TOEFLŪ essay: Having a stable job
TOEFL essay: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration... #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:42 am   TOEFL essay: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration...

Here I posted an essay, thanks for your attention. Have a good day!

JorgeDavid

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship?

A good relationship is based in many good values. One of these values is honesty, and it is very important because it helps to keep the relationship in harmony and add more values. So, telling the truth is very important in any kind of relationship. Friendship or personal relationship, and even business relationship all of them are meant to have honesty and expression of true comments. Therefore, we most always have to tell the truth; otherwise we will ruin and undermine the relationship.

Real friend are forever, it’s a common saying, but what happen when one of them start lying and hiding the truth? It will occur that the strong cords that tie the friendship start to loose. If a friend of mine knows that my girlfriend is cheating on me, and he or she will never mention me about it, but sooner or late I could find out about the truth, I will never trust him or her anymore, maybe she could say that was to avoid hurting me and try to find the best way to do it, but for me just telling me what really happen will be most important and be the right way to say it. I bet anyone could feel the same and wait for receiving the true; no lies are good enough to avoid troubles. In a marriage situation, telling the true is the great importance, problems in the work, illness recently discovered, loss of affection and passion, all this situation can be beaten and overcame if you start to express the truth and rely in your partner, he or she would be able to help if can they know what is really going on. In business context, a boss expects to see the best performance of the employees, and keep a peaceful and good environment at the office. Some employee takes advantage of excuses, sickness the most common excuse to fail and avoid work, and start to lie to his boss. When finally the boss realizes that he is a irresponsible employee, he will no doubt in fire him and terminate the problem. A simple explanation of stress accumulation and ask for a short vacation period could have been the best answer.

In conclusion, telling the truth is very important to develop a good relationship, it helps to avoid misunderstandings, find the best solution for problems, and strengthen friendship and marriage ties.

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the design of the sweatshirt?
Jorgedavid23

Location: Central America

TOEFLŪ essay samples: Why go to university?I need Help about TOEFLŪ listeningTOEFLŪ essay samples: Change in the hometownTOEFLŪ Essay Sample: A universal language should replace all languagesTOEFLŪ essay: Internet provides people with a lot of valuable informationTOEFLŪ essay: Success, whether academic or professional, involves an ability...TOEFLŪ essay sample: The worldwide distribution of television programs...TOEFLŪ essay samples : Requirements for baby-sitter and waiterTOEFLŪ essay sample: DivorcePlease suggest which to take... (I should go for TOEFLŪ or IELTS)TOEFLŪ essay sample: Are you spontaneous or methodical?TOEFLŪ essay: There are many reasions to work, including the need for moneyTOEFLŪ essay: Parents are the best teachers