to make a mistake; to do something wrong; to misjudge
alienate
accede
instigate
err

TOEFLŪ essay samples: Honesty is the best policy

TOEFLŪ essay sample: Pets should be treated like family... | TOEFLŪ essay samples: Parents are the best teachers
TOEFL essay samples: Honesty is the best policy #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 05, 2007 21:41 pm   TOEFL essay samples: Honesty is the best policy

I agree with the statement honesty is the best policy.Honesty is the best policy, it should be followed by everyone to succeed in their life. Though we can make money by improper way but it won't give us a good status in the society. Honesty is important for both personal life and buisness life. As we go through the history of the great leaders, they all succed their life mainly by the way of their life style. They all followed the truth and honest.

Honesty is very important in many aspects of our life. If we are honest everyone believe us. If we are not be honest for the once. none respect us. when if we speak truth people wont believe us. For example if i ask information about someone to my friend, he gave some information which is not truth. when i come to know that,i won't believe my friend next time. Even it will make gap between us. In some situation we try to cheat to our parent. For example if i need some money to go for theatre. I lie to my parents that i need a money for my assignment work. they also believe me and gave me a money. If it comes to know by my teacher or any of my friends. They won't believe me next time. Even if i ask him money for my assignment, they won't believe. Also this situation makes them to worry
about my behaviour. Instead of having these problem its better to be honest to our parents.

Best way to avoid these problems is explain our situation that all our friends are going to theatre they are asking me to join with them. Can you give me a permission to go with them. If we do this, they surely allow us to join with them. It makes them happy. We should follow the honesty in our personal to have happy family life. Even it's important to be honest with our parters. It gives good understanding between them.

In case of buisness life we should be honesty to our coworkers and our boss. It makes good opinion about us. We are rewarded by them. Buisness success primarly based on the honesty. If we are honest in our part then we can become reputated person in our buisness.

In conclussion honesty is impormant to succeed in every part our life.

I'm new to this forum. i have my exam on jan 12 but i'm poor in essay writing. can you guys help me to improve my writting skill. can you correct and grade me please. i need sugesstions too...

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between an upperclassman and a freshman coed
Vg

TOEFL essay samples: Honesty is the best policy #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 06, 2007 20:16 pm   TOEFL essay samples: Honesty is the best policy

guide me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
Vg

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Examples of TOEFLŪ speaking - independant tasks from a real TOEFLŪ test?TOEFLŪ essay: It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in...TOEFLŪ essay: What is your approach to problem-solving, and how dose it work...TOEFLŪ essay: Some students like to take distance-learning courses by computerTOEFLŪ IBT essay: Parent are the best teachersTOEFLŪ essay: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration...I've got my Nov. 11 2007 TOEFLŪ scoreTOEFLŪ essay: What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work...TOEFLŪ essay: your school has enough money to purchase either computer or books...TOEFLŪ essay: Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improvedWhat particular exam do I need to get? Would that be TOEFLŪ?TOEFLŪ essay: Many people believe that television programes are of no value...TOEFLŪ essay samples: Change in the hometown