engaged in war; hostile; aggressive
devout
whimsical
nonchalant
belligerent

How can I get TOEFLŪ results in paper or e-mail version?

Proofread this TOEFLŪ essay: Advantages and disadvantages of internet. | What discovery in the last 100 years has been must beneficial for people in your
How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version? #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:27 am   How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version?

Hi everyone. I just got my TOEFL results in the system so that I can online see my results from 12th December 2007. But I need to send a certified copy of my results to university as soon as possible. Does anyone know how long does it take the organization of ETS to send TOEFL results to universities? Have you any idea when can I expect my results in other way than seeing them online on computer? Unfortunately there is not any possibility to send it to my mailbox or so... I am pretty in a hurry because I need to sort out my visa to Australia and that is why I am asking....
Thank you very very much for all your answers...

By the way - my results are unexpectedly very good:
Reading 28
Listening 26
Speaking 27
Writing 24
Total 105

Take care. I am looking forward to any anwers! Bye Eva

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the student visit the registrar's office?
Evajdik

How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version? #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:58 pm   How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version?

hi,
i need the same information. does someone know how i can do?

Francesco.pat

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version? #3 (permalink) Tue Feb 05, 2008 18:52 pm   How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version?

hi.how did u prepare for exam.u got nice score.give me any tips about it.how many months did it take for u to prepare?
Sham

How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version? #4 (permalink) Sun Apr 13, 2008 20:09 pm   How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version?

I have the same question: How long does it usually take to get the results as printed report?

I think the quoted 15 business days from the ETS-website refer to the online report.
But how much longer will it take until I get the paper version?

(I have to send in my TOEFL-results together with some other application forms to a German university and have to keep a special deadline for this)

copics
Copics

How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version? #5 (permalink) Wed Apr 16, 2008 19:33 pm   How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version?

I had my exam on Mar-14, received my online score on Mar-29.
Toefl sent my score to all universities on Apr-4 and I received paper copy of report on Apr-11.
Please note that all these activities were in USA.
Time duration me be different for other countries.
Mtadha

How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version? #6 (permalink) Mon Jun 29, 2009 16:06 pm   How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version?

Hi all..I had my exam on 31st of May 2009 and received my score online on 12th of May2009.

Toefl website says "TOEFL payment entitles you to one printed examinee score record and up to four official score reports that ETS will send directly to the institutions"

But I have neither received the printed score record (transcript) nor the Universities have received the official score reports from ETS.

Does anyone know when I can receive the printed score record?
ssrirao@gmail.com

How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version? #7 (permalink) Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 pm   How can I get TOEFL results in paper or e-mail version?

I have the same problem. I took the TOEFL exam in June 12 2009 till today I have not yet receive the printed copy as stated.

Can someone tell me what is wrong?
_________________
Practice makes perfect.
Nzuahp

Location: New York

Many people have pets. Other people don't.TOEFLŪ essay: Television has destroyed communication...TOEFLŪ essay: Buying a house or a business?I think there is too much violence in movies.I think there is too much violence in movies.TOEFLŪ essay: How do movies or television influence people’s...Some school prefer to grade based on classroom participation or final examsTOEFLŪ speaking companionBoys and girls should attend separate schoolsMany people believe that it is very important to make large amounts of moneyMy TOEFLŪ exam was in 30 August 2009...It is not what you know but who you know.TOEFLŪ essay: Do you like to eat out or at home?