small rough granules or particles (i.e. sand); bravery; pluck; endurance
speed
consistency
grit
decline

explanation of the word jeopardy

what is parking in securities trading practices? | what percentage/formula is used for the employer when figuring the employers FICA
explanation of the word jeopardy #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 10, 2008 20:08 pm   explanation of the word jeopardy

Synonyms Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #111 "Synonyms for danger", question 8

Her inexperienced lawyer put the result of the case in ..........

(a) risk
(b) hazard
(c) crisis
(d) jeopardy

Synonyms Lesson, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #111 "Synonyms for danger", answer 8

Her inexperienced lawyer put the result of the case in jeopardy.

Correct answer: (d) jeopardy
_________________________

hi, tell me explanation of the word jeopardy

thank you
Saweer
Saweer

explanation of the word jeopardy #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:55 am   explanation of the word jeopardy

.
JEOPARDY
.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
difference between "will" and "shall"themselves vs ourselves'When you have arrived at...' vs 'When you arrive at...'What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects?What is the meaning by up in the air?why is "go out lonely" an incorrect variant?realistic vs unachievable'turn left' vs 'turn wrong'When do you use something and when do you use anything?Why is 'execute' not appropriate?meaning of wizard'applied for this job' vs 'interested in this job'What's the meaning of blow me down?