place; position; situation; site; spot
perishable
rise
location
chain

The New Surgery Video Database for Pre Med Students

ESL Forum | MCAT PCAT Prep Forum
MCAT books on sale | full set of 2008 books for the Kaplan MCAT course: never used
The New Surgery Video Database for Pre Med Students #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 10, 2008 20:32 pm   The New Surgery Video Database for Pre Med Students

Here is the link to the database:

surgg.com/search.php?search=orthopaedic+surgery

This is from a ortho search. You can drill down for other surgeries.

It is a great Pre Med resource to start getting your feet wet on specific procedures and specialties.
Healthydoctor

The New Surgery Video Database for Pre Med Students #2 (permalink) Thu Jun 26, 2008 16:21 pm   The New Surgery Video Database for Pre Med Students

cant access it :(
Eslkorea

MCAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 246 free MCAT Vocabulary TestsMCAT Flashcards — A proven flashcard system of over 635 cards will help you learn the key topics covered on the MCAT Click Here to Read MorePCAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 238 free PCAT Vocabulary TestsPCAT Flashcards — A proven flashcard system of over 750 cards will help you learn the key topics covered on the PCAT Click Here to Read More
ESL Forum | MCAT PCAT Prep Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on MCAT PCAT Test Forums
NEW Dr. Collins tests + ALL 2013 updates. $20!!2014 Dr Collins PCAT Guide For Sale (newest ed.)Dr. Collins (Fall 2013) + So much more!Dr Collins PCAT study guide 2013 version for saleCheap Dr Collins PCAT 2013 Guide For Sale2013 Dr Collins PCATDr. Collins PCAT 2013 Guide For Sale!MCAT Material for SALENEW Dr. Collin's PCAT Study Guide with FREE SHIPPINGDr.Collin's Self Study Guide for $105"aey aey em see" MCAT exams!How to study for PCAT?Brief Overview of Lally’s Undergraduate Program