dress; clothing; apparel
research
stance
attire
subject

what percentage/formula is used for the employer when figuring the employers FICA

explanation of the word jeopardy | 'turn left' vs 'turn wrong'
what percentage/formula is used for the employer when figuring the employers FICA #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 11, 2008 17:25 pm   what percentage/formula is used for the employer when figuring the employers FICA

ESL/EFL Test #107 "Accounting terms", question 3

Once the transactions have been entered into the journal they are ......... or transferred into their individual General Ledger accounts.

(a) noted
(b) lifted
(c) allocated
(d) posted

ESL/EFL Test #107 "Accounting terms", answer 3

Once the transactions have been entered into the journal they are posted or transferred into their individual General Ledger accounts.

Correct answer: (d) posted
_________________________

what percentage/formula is used for the employer when figuring the employers FICA?

Zorro
Zorro

phrasal verb "to pass away"difference between "will" and "shall"themselves vs ourselves'When you have arrived at...' vs 'When you arrive at...'What are 4 principles of Capitalism that Socialism rejects?What is the meaning by up in the air?why is "go out lonely" an incorrect variant?realistic vs unachievablewhat is parking in securities trading practices?When do you use something and when do you use anything?Why is 'execute' not appropriate?meaning of wizard'applied for this job' vs 'interested in this job'