to catch; to anticipate; to arrest; to understand; to conceive
deprecate
divulge
apprehend
hoax

TOEFL® essay samples: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Telephone and email have m | VAMPIRES PARADISE.
TOEFL essay samples: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city #1 (permalink) Fri Jan 28, 2005 19:37 pm   TOEFL essay samples: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city

A person you know is planning to move to your town or city. What do you think this person would like and dislike about living in your town or city? Why? Use specific reasons and details to develop your essay.

I think the person whom I know, when moved to my own city definitely likes the place. In the following paragraphs I am going to explain why he loves to stay in my home town.

My home town is a metro city. It is well developed with all scientific and technological advancements in the society. He would definitely a good job in my city and lead a comfortable life. Our city also has many different sight seeing places and many more famous temples. My friend enjoys in visiting these places during week ends and holidays along with his family members. From this place, even transportation facilities are also good to many other cities as well as near by towns. He can catch trains or fly by air based on his personal interest and money he could spend. Moreover why he likes my home city is, it has more public transportation to different places, which allows him to save his money and energy. Different types of vegetables and fresh fruits are available through out the year in any season at an affordable price. Before getting into that city, it made easy to him to find address of any place as he contacted me in advance. I gave him a rough idea of the city.

In addition to this I have so many friends and even my parents living out in my home city where this person is planning to move. He likes our parents much. My friends will always help him in need. Moreover whenever he needs to go on camps or training in his job work, my parents will take care of his family.

So a person whom I know is always in a willing mind to move to my home city.

lathar

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students in their dormitory during registration week
lathar

TOEFL essay samples: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city #2 (permalink) Fri Jan 28, 2005 23:48 pm   TOEFL essay samples: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city

Hello Latha,

Thanks for submitting your essay. Let's take a look at or two of your sentences at a time so have the opportunity to absorb all the information. We are going to make suggestions as to how each sentence could be changed and you can take part in this process too. Once we have amended some of your sentences we can then talk about the overall structure and contents of your essay.

guest wrote:

I think the person will definitely like the city I live in and the following examples will show you why.

TOEIC listening, photographs: An artist at work

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Help #3 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:21 am   Help

Last week I had a real headache! I had to write an essay and my deadline was coming. I tried a lot of different companies…It was an awful experience. At last I found one…They almost saved my life! Thats why I would like to share this information with you. In order to help someone with such problem. The site is HIGHLEVELESSAY.com
Marry.

Advertising on a forum #4 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2005 17:01 pm   Advertising on a forum

Hello Marry,

Many thanks for posting your advert on our forum. You certainly understand that a forum is a place where people seek advice and exchange experiences. It also provides a good opportunity to establish rapport with prospective clients and you are invited to use our platform to demonstrate your skills. This will be by far more effective than simply publishing a low level ad containing your site's URL. What do you think? Regards

TOEIC listening, photographs: Kids running barefoot

TOEFL essay samples: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city #5 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 2:59 am   TOEFL essay samples: A person you know is planning to move to your town or city

Mr.John, who I know very well is getting transferred to city. We used to live together in Delhi during our University time. I know about his likes and dislikes very well so I am sure he will like my city when move here with his family.

First of all I know he really like to live in a warm climate. Even though he is from a cold climate area he doesn't like to live in a cold climate area. When we were planning for our final year study tour he insisted to make this trip to a warmer places. And also whenever he get a chance for a trip he always choose to go to a warm climate area. That is why I am sure he will be very happy to live in the warm climate of out city.

Also he like spicy a lot. We used to go to the restaurants which offer spicy sea food and non vegetarian items. Because my city have a lot of sea food and non vegetarian items he will love it. I remember when he visited out city few years back he really liked the place. he even expressed his desire to visit again. Another important thing he will love is the facilities for the kids, I mean good schools, nice parks and other recreational facilities. Since he has two kids getting ready to go to school he will love to move here and send his kids to our schools.

Finally the living cost here is much cheaper than compared to Dehradun. All kind of food items and other family items are cheaper and much better here. House rent is almost half here. Also the houses are much better here. Here you don't need make a down payment of whole year and you can even cancel and agreement in just one month notice. I think he can live here almost 60% of the cost of Dehradun.

With all the above reasons mentioned I strongly believe that Mr.John will be very happy to move here and live here in my city.
Mjacobin

Location: New Jersey, USA

Childhood is the happiest time in lifeConvincing acquaintances to learn my native language. (Independent writing)Any one from India taking TOEFL®?Wich do you prefer, fiction or non fiction books?some people agree that it is crucial to make large amount of money, while othersNowadays job satisfaction has become far less important that job securityWhich is more important for success: the natural ability you are born with or harThe table below give information about Favorite Pastimes in different countries.Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use tValuable lessons from tough experiences.Integrated writing: universal risk takingPrivatization: Through the wind of economic systems many government owned...integrated writing taking risks