excessive; immoderate
inordinate
extinct
recumbent
immune

TOEFLŪ essay: Enjoy your money when you earn it or save it for your future

Drive test | Enjoy: People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing.
TOEFL essay: Enjoy your money when you earn it or save it for your future #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:50 am   TOEFL essay: Enjoy your money when you earn it or save it for your future

It's better to enjoy your money when you earn it or it is save your money for the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

Many people spend all of their money when they earn it wastefully, but other like to save their money for the future. In my opinion, It's good to enjoy a small amount of money when you earn it and save a larger amount of money for the future.

When people earn money, they should use a small amount of it to do what they want. They can spend money for entertainment, buy a small thing for themselves, go camping with their friends, have a party with their family..... But they must to pay attention not to spend too much.

In addition, doing what people want can help them relax absolutely, give them energy and inspiration to do their job better. Try giving yourself a gift when you earn money, I'm sure that it's very interesting!

Otherwise, if you don't enjoy your money when you earn it, you will live a dull life. Your only duty is go to work and earn money, so bored! It's good to budget money for necessities as clothing, rent and for the fun things as vacations, parties, relaxation....

Besides,people need save their money for several reasons. First, saving money 'll help them buy value things, which they have expected for a long time, for example a car, a new house, a jewelry.....

Moreover,with your earnings, if you are ill or lose your job,you will have money to manage your life.When you are old and your children still go to school,you can pay school fees for them. And you even lend your friends money when they are in trouble.People don't save money for the future ,they could have problems.So you had better send your money to the bank you believe in.

To conclude, people should spend their money wisely.They shouldn't neither waste too much money for unworthy things nor too miserly in spending money. The larger earnings should be saved for the future, but the small one should be enjoyed.

This is my first essay. I know there are some mistakes that I haven't seen. Can you check for me? Thanks in available. :D :D

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from an arts class
I_Am_9x

Location: Ha Noi

TOEFL essay: Enjoy your money when you earn it or save it for your future #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 01, 2010 14:48 pm   TOEFL essay: Enjoy your money when you earn it or save it for your future

Many people spend all of their money wastefully when they earn it wastefully, but other like to save their money for the future. In my opinion, It's good to enjoy a small amount of money when you earn it and save a larger amount of money for the future.

When people earn money, they should use a small amount of it to do what they want. They can spend money for entertainment, buy buying a small thing for themselves, go going camping with their friends, have having a party with their family..... But they must not to pay attention not to spend too much.

Otherwise, if you don't enjoy your money when you earn it, you will live a dull life. Your only duty is go to work and earn money, so bored boring ! It's good to budget money for necessities as clothing, rent and for the fun things as vacations, parties, relaxation....

Besides,people need save their money for several reasons. First, saving money 'll will help them buy value things, which they have expected for a long time, for example a car, a new house, a jewelry.....

To conclude, people should spend their money wisely.They shouldn't neither should either waste too much money for unworthy things or too miserly in spending money. The larger earnings should be saved for the future, but the small one should be enjoyed.

I_A_9x!
some words you you maybe be monotonous. vocabulary should be more academic!
Tiny_E6

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
It is the teacher’s responsibility to make a student learn the material...TOEFLŪ essay: the things we learn from our friends are more important than what weasking about Ielts task one introductionpeople spend their entire lives in one place. Others move a number of times throuAdvertising can tell you a lot about a country.Advertising can tell you a lot about a country.Final Law essayPromotions are based on seniority or performance?Meaning of happinessEssay: Sometimes an event that seems to be going badly turns out well after all.what is a important skill to learn?Some people think that children should begin their formal education at a very earIndependent. Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents.