Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

deceptive; crooked; twisting; circuitous; indirect
devious
clamorous
nocturnal
fleeting
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to take notes to TOEFLŪ and listen?

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
TOEFLŪ essay: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any | TOEFLŪ essay example: Playing games teaches us about life
listening exercisestell a friend
How to take notes to TOEFL and listen? #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:46 am   How to take notes to TOEFL and listen?

big hi to every body ,

i was searching for how i could listen and take notes in the same time ,,for me it is very very hard ,,i could not concentrate at all

plus my memory is too week ,,i couldn't remember what have been said unless i wrote it down ,,and when i wrote it i could not follow what the speaker said then :(

any help

TOEFL listening discussions: Why may Martha need money?
Alaa

TOEFLŪ essay: Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any | TOEFLŪ essay example: Playing games teaches us about life
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
TOEFLŪ essay: You should not believe everything that you read in the newspaperTOEFLŪ essay: Confidence comes from the support of othersTOEFLŪ essay: Road safety has become one of the nation’s most serious problemsTOEFLŪ essay: Climate changes is a serious problem facing our world todayTOEFLŪ essay: Many people feel that history, literature, and other liberal arts...TOEFLŪ essay: What do you think about modern ways of communications?TOEFLŪ essay: People attend college or university for many different reasons...Newbie TOEFLŪTOEFLŪ essay: Some people spend their entire life at one place. On the contrary...TOEFLŪ essay: Parents are the best teachersTOEFLŪ essay: Some intensive English program in the US offer a foreign student...TOEFLŪ essay samples: You can learn a lot about people by the clothes they wearTOEFLŪ essay example: Live in an apartment or house off campus