a document giving details about an offering of securities investment for sale to the public
consumption
stock
prospectus
software

English movies and subtitles

Man leaves behind 1905-page suicide note | Research proposal in Social field
English movies and subtitles #1 (permalink) Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:40 am   English movies and subtitles

Hi all,

I would like to view movies or series in english but with subtitles in english too.

Please if anyone knows where to find free material to learn english this way, share it with all us.

Thanks in advance.
Jon

english movies and subtitles #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 24, 2008 14:03 pm   english movies and subtitles

Hi Jon,

I donít know whether is the right way or not, but I know this is absolutely not what enquiring. Perhaps you can search for the song in youtube and get the lyrics in google. Read the lyrics while you play the song.

Hope it is help.

Herry
BelajarEnglish

Location: Australia

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
english movies and subtitles #3 (permalink) Sat Jan 26, 2008 17:54 pm   english movies and subtitles

Hi Jon,

Is there a DVD rental store near you? If so you can simply rent movies and watch them with or without subtitles.

TOEIC listening, photographs: In a kitchen

english movies and subtitles #4 (permalink) Sat Jan 26, 2008 22:56 pm   english movies and subtitles

thanks all a lot

I was interesting in movies books-audio or any multimedia free and legal material focus on English learned not in rip comercial ones.
in fact I discovered proj Gutenberg as an interesting resource for multimedia learning other resource I think interesting is the sanctuary digital series over Internet

See you
Jon

english movies and subtitles #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:22 am   english movies and subtitles

watch documentry movies!! go to torrentspy and search, you can definitely find something from discovery channel and or BBC stuff.

say you got this video about cheetah. you go do some readings about the animal first, gain some knowledge about it and learn some new words as well, and then watch the video. since you have reference already, even without any subtitle, you can still engage into the video. by doing this, you can learn much more than just english~

i assure you, man!!
Underdog

Location: Toronto, Ontario

english movies and subtitles #6 (permalink) Wed Jan 30, 2008 22:22 pm   english movies and subtitles

You could download and do the exercises from;

http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/

Although a trainers website you could trust yourself not to look at the answers on the last page.

As for films with free subtitles on line, the technology is not even at this level yet.

Live feed yes, with subtitles impossible cause of copyright.

So DVD rentals are the best way.
Or set up a local library, shared with friends and learners.

cheers stew.t.
_________________
Please meet Stewart Tunncilff
Stew.t.

Location: Leipzig, Germany

english movies and subtitles #7 (permalink) Wed Jan 30, 2008 22:33 pm   english movies and subtitles

jon wrote:
thanks all a lot

Hi Jon,

Since you are asking in your signature to correct your mistakes, I'd like to point out that there is a difference between 'interesting' and 'interested in'. You can be interested in something or something can be interesting. For example, you can be interested in movies. You can also watch interesting movies.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you like the way they reorganized the office?

English movies and subtitles #8 (permalink) Wed Oct 15, 2008 20:29 pm   English movies and subtitles

Movies with English subtitles helps a lot in understanding their accent. Keep watching movies. If you want to know about some websites which helped in making effective englihs writing, then try google as search engin.

Justin Long
Justin Long

270 my movies with Eng subtitles #9 (permalink) Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 am   270 my movies with Eng subtitles

Here is a list of 270 links to movies with subtitles. (Classic movies and absolutely new) http://letitbit.net/download/41177.4155d039f615b29a157b493076af96fe5/270_movies_with_subtitles.xls.html
Crew96

English movies and subtitles #10 (permalink) Sun Jul 18, 2010 16:48 pm   English movies and subtitles

hi.. r u taking exam? ielts?
Marianne1983

English movies and subtitles #11 (permalink) Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:20 am   English movies and subtitles

Thanks for sharing, Crew96.
Dieuthu

English movies and subtitles #12 (permalink) Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:56 pm   English movies and subtitles

Anyone hiring for writing English subtitles for English Movies please email me at white.dazzle@yahoo.in
Yivessane123

English movies and subtitles #13 (permalink) Mon Sep 20, 2010 13:15 pm   English movies and subtitles

Russian site: http://tv-polyglot.ru/filmy-na-anglijskom.html
Фильм на английском языке с английскими субтитрами = English movie with english subtitles
Скачать = Download
Schnuffelka

English movies and subtitles #14 (permalink) Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:28 am   English movies and subtitles

It's very simple to watch movies with subtitles in your computer. First you have to know the title of the moivie. Then write it in google adding "srt" after the title. Here is an example: suppose that you want subtitles for the "Avatar". What you have to do is to go to google and write "Avatar srt". Then download this file. It's a very short file, it doesn't have more than 500 kb. When the download is complete, drag the file to the folder where your movie is located. The last thing to do is to make sure that the movies and the srt file have the same name. If they don't have, just rename one of the files in other to have the same names. You'll now be able watch movies with subtitles.
_________________
Education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.
- Will Durant
Tomasito

Location: Mozambique

Free Documentry #15 (permalink) Mon Oct 04, 2010 17:23 pm   Free Documentry

Hi everybody,

Do you know where can I find good and free english documentry?
Morteza.Fallahpour

why don't we speak about culturalWolf dog babysitterHow ambitious are you?Will Gordon Brown ever apologize for what he has done?Sex survey OMG - Im still as red as a beetroothow could our English language turst the others?No democracy in BurmaNorwegian and U.S. Soldiers Kill for Thrills in AfghanistanNo pressure?Getting the IELTS test (I need your help)I don't know how to use a word 'after all.'Gallup Poll: - Distrust in U.S. Media at All-Time HighThe man who destroyed journalism