person who represents people in a court or advises them on legal matters; attorney; barrister
overtime
lawyer
objective
compatible

antonyms of the word 'dark'

clothe and clothing | meaning of '...suggested I'd have to write down toward some Common Denominator.'
antonyms of the word 'dark' #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:42 pm   antonyms of the word 'dark'

Hi, I want to ask about the anonyms of the word 'dark' in: "dark vision of the future" or "dark waters ahead" or "darkest days of Facism" or ....
Can you find some anonyms for me?
Sympathy

antonyms of the word 'dark' #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 31, 2008 13:20 pm   antonyms of the word 'dark'

.
'Attention!' is inappropriate as a thread title; please use a title that is suggestive of the topic you are asking about.

There are no anonyms (fictitious names used when a person performs a particular social role) associated with your phrases.
.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
antonyms of the word 'dark' #3 (permalink) Thu Jan 31, 2008 17:46 pm   antonyms of the word 'dark'

I'm very sorry for the 'Attention!" :D

My question is that I want to find a word to indicate "a brighter future". I find out only "bright," but I want more.
Can you help me? Thanks.
Sympathy

antonyms of the word 'dark' #4 (permalink) Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 am   antonyms of the word 'dark'

.
Ah! You want antonyms. What a difference a single letter makes!

Have you tried Thesaurus.com? Put one antonym into the box, and you'll get many, like this: BRIGHT.
.
_________________

antonyms of the word 'dark' #5 (permalink) Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:23 am   antonyms of the word 'dark'

Sympathy

'Take the biscuit ' - an idiom?Usage of the word hairDifference between these two sentences (Had lived and lived)how good is your english vocabularyDoes the text sound good? (Health Safety Programs are very expensive, but...)"to have married" vs. "to marry"his/her or theirThe use and position of 'Left'."Say you saw me not!" common?Pussy cat (pussy cat poem)Can you explain this poem for me: What Love is this of thine, that Cannot bee...in vs on (e.g. "in the team" vs "on the team")Expression "There's no point of/in"