Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

except; besides; but
behind
beyond
concerning
save
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

meaning of afterlife

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
example of sentence of the word retractable | What does chin mean?
listening exercisestell a friend
meaning of afterlife #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:49 am   meaning of afterlife

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Compound words: aftermath, afterthought, afterbirth", question 3

I'm not convinced that the Christian ......... would mean much to me if I had to lie and cheat in order to attain it.

(a) afternoon
(b) aftertaste
(c) afterlife
(d) afterbirth

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Compound words: aftermath, afterthought, afterbirth", answer 3

I'm not convinced that the Christian afterlife would mean much to me if I had to lie and cheat in order to attain it.

Correct answer: (c) afterlife

I cannot understand the meaning of this sentence.

Ilma
Ilma

meaning of afterlife #2 (permalink) Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:53 pm   meaning of afterlife

The Christian afterlife is life for the human Soul in Heaven.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
example of sentence of the word retractable | What does chin mean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does this idiom mean: water under the bridgeprotagonis vs. antagonisRelationship idioms?What is the difference between stalking and straining?Meaning of 'Two out of every five companies struck...'what does the phrase "go back" mean?'police officer' vs 'police man'difference between beat and hitwhat does "put his foot in it" mean?one complex sentence, with two subordinate clauses and a main clauseperspective vs. prospectWhat is meaning of Baton?Phrase "inside or outside"