a measurement of output per hours worked; creativeness; fruitfulness; prolificness
currency
productivity
state
queues

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

How to use the preposition 'for', 'to' correctly? | Expression: "You should listen to..."
is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #1 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:06 am   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

Dear All,

I am using the following sentence many places in my mails. are they correct, please help me? I need to write mails very politely and professionally.

the setences are below.

1) Please see the attached file explaining about xyz software.
2) If you have any queries, please get back to me
3)Lets meet for the discussion on xyz topic today.
4)I am not sure about this product, I will get back to you once i know from my manager.

I always confuse when to use 'the' in my sentences.

My manager always says that you have to improve your vocabulary. This time I am very serious to learn and impress him.

Please help me!

Regards
Akhil
Akhil4smile

is this sentence correct? #2 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:08 pm   is this sentence correct?

.
Corrections are in bold:

I use the following sentences many places in my mail. Are they correct? Please help me. I need to write mail very politely and professionally.

The sentences are below.

1) Please see the attached file explaining xyz software.
3) Let's meet for a discussion on the topic of xyz today.
4) I am not sure about this product. I will get back to you once I find out from my manager.

I am always confused about when to use 'the' in my sentences. -- Use 'the' when you are speaking of a previously-mentioned noun, or a specific or 'one-of-a-kind' noun.

My manager always says that you have to improve your vocabulary. This time I am very serious about learning and impressing him.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #3 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 13:04 pm   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Personally, I never concentrated on the grammer . I just picked up english while working with friends, reading books and in my studies.

Now I realised that english is very important to step up to the next position in my job.

I feel guilty, when I send a simple mail to the big people with simple words

Thank you for your help!

Regards
Akhil
Akhil4smile

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #4 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 13:22 pm   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

.
Well, welcome to English-test.Net, Akhil. Feel free to post any questions you have here, and we will try to answer them for you.

Personally, I never concentrated on the grammar. I just picked up English while working with friends, reading books and in my studies.

Now I realise that English is very important to step up to the next position at my work.

I feel guilty when I send a simple mail with simple words to important people.

No need to worry-- simple words are usually the best.

.
_________________

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #5 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 15:39 pm   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

Thanks again. I am not sure whether I can post multiple questions in the same thread. Please advise if I need to open a new topic.

Please let me know below sentence is correct?

Sure, I will send you the feedback about the training classes after we attend the course.

Thank you!

Akhil
Akhil4smile

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #6 (permalink) Thu Feb 21, 2008 15:49 pm   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

Feel free to send as many posts as you like!

I would make one change to your sentence:
after we have attended the course

One other point - if you wanted to be a bit more formal, you could start with Certainly in place of Sure.

_________________

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #7 (permalink) Fri Feb 22, 2008 13:10 pm   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

Thank you for correcting sentences.

Can you please check if there is any mistake in below sentence?

I have spend some time to rephrase the sentences but still would like to take your advise.

Shall we discuss this requirements on Tuesday in between 10.00 AM to 12.00 NOON IST?

Monday (24th Feb) I will be attending training courses out side of my work place so that I can not available on Monday.

Akhil
Akhil4smile

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #8 (permalink) Fri Feb 22, 2008 13:44 pm   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

.
Thank you for correcting my sentences.

Can you please check whether there are any mistakes in the sentences below?

I have spent some time rephrasing the sentences but still would like to have your advice.

Shall we discuss these requirements on Tuesday between 10.00 AM and 12.00 noon IST?

On Monday (Feb 24th) I will be attending training courses outside of my workplace, so I am not available on that day.
.
_________________

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #9 (permalink) Fri Feb 22, 2008 14:01 pm   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

Thank you very much for all your help!

Some times, I need to get the approval from my manager to reply client email. I usually write the following sentences. Please suggest me whether there are any mistakes?

1) I have received an email from Innova team. I just crafted reply email to them. Please review it and send me your comments so that reply to them.
2) If individual training request required from the team than I can ask the team to fill up them and send it to me so that I can send you the consolidated archive. Please suggest me how we can go ahead further.

Akhil
Akhil4smile

is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...) #10 (permalink) Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:49 am   is this sentence correct? (Please see the attached file explaining about xyz...)

.
Sometimes, I need to get approval from my manager to reply to client email. I usually write the following sentences. Please tell me whether there are any mistakes.

1) I have received an email from the Innova team. I have just drafted a reply email to them. Please review it and send me your comments so that I can reply to them.

2) If an individual training request is required from the team, then I can ask the team to fill one out and send it to me so that I can send you the consolidated file. Please advise me on how we should proceed.
.
_________________

usage of fitting and reservedwoods is plural or singularDouble genitiveto plural or not to plural these phrases ;-)error vs fault vs mistakecan't make out the words...Hi, I have questions about "Brass Spittoons"Usage of the verb 'confirm'Talking about transportation: When do we use ride in, ride on, or take?Some unclear phrases: The evidence remained today inside its body,...Usage of the phrase "for good"Preposition cause problems?smiling about her prospects, long journey into