lengthy, heartfelt speech; scolding; lecture
harangue
coterie
plagiarism
epithet

TOEFLŪ Materials

The ability to cooperate with others is more important today than in the past. | Sample toeflŪ essay: Somethimes and event is going badly, but
TOEFL Materials #1 (permalink) Mon Feb 07, 2005 14:28 pm   TOEFL Materials

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and i want to know if there is a site where i can download TOEFL materials ( audio, exams, preparations,....etc).

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two students at their university cafeteria
amr_elaz

TOEFL vocabulary tests #2 (permalink) Mon Feb 07, 2005 15:03 pm   TOEFL vocabulary tests

How about starting with these tests, they will keep you busy for a while: http://www.english-test.net/toefl/

In addition you can google keywords such as TOEFL, TOEFL prep, TOEFL practice etc. and you will find tons of products to purchase many of which are overpriced and out of date (in my personal opinion).

TOEIC listening, photographs: Bricklaying

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Toefl Materials #3 (permalink) Sat Feb 26, 2005 18:42 pm   Toefl Materials

Hello!
You can browse the internet. There are loads of materials there.
Try google as well...
Good luck with that!!
8)
Karina

Location: Poland

toefl materials #4 (permalink) Sun Jul 05, 2009 19:55 pm   toefl materials

Hi Torsten,

I want to know the toefl materials that would help me to get high score in toefl test. :D
Mervat

Usefull materials for TOEFLŪ IBT #5 (permalink) Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 am   Usefull materials for TOEFLŪ IBT

Check this

http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic71444.html
Kaigo

TOEFL Materials #6 (permalink) Fri Jan 14, 2011 18:31 pm   TOEFL Materials

Hi guys , i am new on this forum and i want to start the prep for TOEFL asap.I saw the link that looks good to me, somebody knows anything about Kaplan review?They have a book with cd.thank you!
Gladiator

TOEFL Materials #7 (permalink) Fri Jan 14, 2011 18:48 pm   TOEFL Materials

I have Kaplan - e-book and CDs too. I will try to upload them tonight too. Check the link in my post.
Kaigo

Agree/Disagree, Money is the most important aspect of a job?Attending a live performance is more enjoyable than watching thesame event on TVthere will be fewer cars in use than there are today.People would be happier if they had fewer possessionsDescribe a piece of news or a story that you are interested in recentlyTeachers should encourage their students to question everything?t is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for tWhether it is easier to be a success in the past than today?Students of universities often have a choice of places to live.Why do some students study abroad?Compare the advantages of three medias for communicating inforIf you could ask famous persons one thing what would you askcomputers have made life easier and more convenient?