to start; to run; to activate; to inaugurate; to break into
firm
perceive
launch
assure

is lifetime more of a benefit to sellers of low-cost?

which component of the consumer decision making process does verbind's... | forget vs ignore
is lifetime more of a benefit to sellers of low-cost? #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 10, 2008 15:08 pm   is lifetime more of a benefit to sellers of low-cost?

ESL/EFL Test #194 "Realtor Advertisement", question 1

Founded over 30 years ago, Winoker Realty Company is a privately ......... second-generation commercial real estate firm serving the diverse real estate needs of a highly prestigious list of tenants, owners, large corporations and growing businesses.

(a) classified
(b) converted
(c) held
(d) positioned

ESL/EFL Test #194 "Realtor Advertisement", answer 1

Founded over 30 years ago, Winoker Realty Company is a privately held second-generation commercial real estate firm serving the diverse real estate needs of a highly prestigious list of tenants, owners, large corporations and growing businesses.

Correct answer: (c) held
_________________________

is lifetime more of a benefit to sellers of low-cost, low-involvement purchase items,or to sellers of more expensive products purchased with less frequency?
explain.
Lexa
Lexa

What does the phrasal verb 'get along' mean?difference between 'fortell' and 'forcast'what is the meaning of the idiom dress down?Expression: to make a phone call homeWhat does the idiom 'have your finger in the pie' mean?What does the idiom 'cool as culcumber' mean?'baggage claim' vs 'baggage reclaim'What is a crowd of people?meaning of phrasal verb 'break off', 'break out' and 'break away'Which of the following is an example of a measure of leverage?transaction vs depositExpression 'try to find money to pay all the bills'room vs place