amount of money that has been borrowed; something borrowed; act of giving temporarily
creditor
loan
point
expectation

what does the word dreading mean?

The word 'moved' is wrong in this sentence unless you pick a different word... | Meaning of "he radio play is on the air later tonight"
what does the word dreading mean? #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:20 am   what does the word dreading mean?

ESL/EFL Test #278 "Work and job expressions", question 7

But in the end we would probably find that doing nothing all day could be very uninteresting and ..........

(a) boring
(b) fading
(c) dreading
(d) hurting

ESL/EFL Test #278 "Work and job expressions", answer 7

But in the end we would probably find that doing nothing all day could be very uninteresting and boring.

Correct answer: (a) boring
_________________________

what's the deffernace between fading and boring and what does the word dreading means??

tasnim english lover
tasnim

what does the word dreading mean? #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:58 am   what does the word dreading mean?

.
Do you have a DICTIONARY, tasnim? Look up the dictionary forms of the verbs: face, bore, dread.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
word Net Assets used in sentencesWhat part of speech is the word to?differences between "outskirts" and "suburb"Difference between to establish a constitution and enact a constitutionAre you sure the main verb should be 'agree' and not 'argue'?meaning of jogging"looked at" vs "looked up to"what does "bungee jumping " mean?What does 'major problem' mean?question about "what"what does cling and clung mean?What does the phrasal verb 'get along' mean?difference between 'fortell' and 'forcast'