monetary penalty; punishment which involves the payment of specified sum of money
component
possibility
fine
viewpoint

meaning of 'Bring out'

word Net Assets used in sentences | what the elements involve in the study of organistional behaviour?
meaning of 'Bring out' #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:58 am   meaning of 'Bring out'

ESL/EFL Test #143 "Idioms with the phrasal verb bring", question 5

Custom frames can help to improve the look of your artwork and thus ......... the best.

(a) bring out
(b) bring over
(c) bring to
(d) bring up

ESL/EFL Test #143 "Idioms with the phrasal verb bring", answer 5

Custom frames can help to improve the look of your artwork and thus bring out the best.

Correct answer: (a) bring out
_________________________

what does it mean?

Luqman
Luqman

meaning of 'Bring out' #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:22 am   meaning of 'Bring out'

'Bring out' gives the idea of emphasise or draw attention to.

_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of "deep water"Someone gave me a piece of adiveVoting for a candidatewhy not 'tone' or 'sound'?Expression 'Make their minds up'Is there such a term as "try back"?since vs while"prints developed" vs "developed"What part of speech is the word to?differences between "outskirts" and "suburb"Difference between to establish a constitution and enact a constitutionAre you sure the main verb should be 'agree' and not 'argue'?meaning of jogging