luggage; cargo; things to take on a trip; equipment
baggage
precondition
momentum
surveillance

"prints developed" vs "developed"

what the elements involve in the study of organistional behaviour? | Expression 'Make their minds up'
"prints developed" vs "developed" #1 (permalink) Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:51 am   "prints developed" vs "developed"

ESL/EFL Test #240 "Confusing Words test (14)", question 3

Sharon normally takes her film to the nearby shop to get her negatives and ......... developed.

(a) prints
(b) prince
(c) poles

ESL/EFL Test #240 "Confusing Words test (14)", answer 3

Sharon normally takes her film to the nearby shop to get her negatives and prints developed.

Correct answer: (a) prints
_________________________

sharon normally takes her film to the nearby shop to get her negatives and developed?

Banazir
Banazir

Developing prints #2 (permalink) Mon Mar 24, 2008 16:53 pm   Developing prints

Nowadays, with all of the digital cameras etc. many people who have digital cameras, printers etc. don't know that prints are also developed (or at least used to be.) As well, many professionals still develop their prints.
For example, "Once you have exposed your photographic paper to the light from your enlarger, you will develop your print. Prepare for the developing prior to the exposure, so you can develop test prints along the way."
This excerpt is from a professional photography website.
I hope this helps.
Take care.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
need vs. mustWhether the FCPA Act applies to Joint venture companies of the US?meaning of "deep water"Someone gave me a piece of adiveVoting for a candidatewhy not 'tone' or 'sound'?Is there such a term as "try back"?since vs whilemeaning of 'Bring out'word Net Assets used in sentencesWhat part of speech is the word to?differences between "outskirts" and "suburb"Difference between to establish a constitution and enact a constitution