Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

trite; without freshness or originality; commonplace; stale; usual
banal
credulous
sporadic
benevolent
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

TOEFLŪ essay example: Would you prefer to live in a small town or a big city?

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
IELTS practice essay: Some businesses now say that no one can smoke cigarettes... | TOEFLŪ essay: Your school has enough money to purchase either computer for student
listening exercisestell a friend
TOEFL essay example: Would you prefer to live in a small town or a big city? #1 (permalink) Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 am   TOEFL essay example: Would you prefer to live in a small town or a big city?

hi teacher, this is my first essay. i hope it isnt too bad and expect the instruction from you. :D

There are a lot of advantages in city which ensure my life both amount and quality. Therefore to me, living in a city is a right choice. The life in a big city is more much animate than a small town. The chalenging competitive enviroment there gets me more activitive, confident to prove my energy. If im lucky and able, i can have a good job with good work conditions because there are a large number of companies, corporations,businesses... in city. Good work conditions means i get the changes to have high salary, improve my site, develope my career. The money i earn in town isnt so much as in city. Moreover, a big city has enough everything which services people’s life: schools, banks, hospitals, bus, undergrounds, trade centers, convenient traffic... A small town cant have the best colleges or universities. A good education which brings back children brainpower is very important. Try to imagine if i were in a town and oneday i got appendicitis. My family take me to medical station where without needful tools and good doctors. It loses time for me to be moved to a hospital in city. im more dangerous. Due to the great living conditions of a big city, it is attractive everybody from other places and countries. I can contact with national and foreign people, even learning their good things. It helps me to extend my knowledge and relations. People should exchange culture, experience together. From there, they have right sight about their own life-style in order to delete its unsuitable things with recent life, keeping and developing nice values. It contributes to makes culture more flentiful and people’s life better. One of the most developed countries in asia is Singapore which has a multicultural society with citizens from India, China, Malay...Singapore is very pround of the culture created by many factors but it is special point only singapore has and attraction traveller go to this country. If i live in a big city, i will gain many things: good job, good services and good communications.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why is the student talking to the advisor?
Chubby

IELTS practice essay: Some businesses now say that no one can smoke cigarettes... | TOEFLŪ essay: Your school has enough money to purchase either computer for student
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
TOEFLŪ Essay: How do movies or television influence people's behavior?TOEFLŪ essay: Universities should give the same amount of money to their studentsTEOFL essay: Many people believe that television programes are of no valueTOEFLŪ essay: Would you prefer to live in a small town or a big city?TOEFLŪ essay: Some people prefer to participate in group sports; others would...TOEFLŪ essay: Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improvedTest date march 14th - got my TOEFLŪ scoresTOEFLŪ essay: The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns.Please correct my paragraph: Risks in stock investmentTOEFLŪ essay sample: Pollution (Broad topic)I took the TOEFLŪ exam (ibt) my score was 50/120TOEFLŪ essay examples: Parents are the best teachersTOEFLŪ essay: Advantages and disadvantages of 3 or more families living together