to defeat; to master; to crush; to stagger; to stun; to daze
overwhelm
prejudice
circumvent
combine

Passive form: When the transcation has been processed, the transaction response

'Take turns to do something' vs 'Take turns doing something' | "Going on holiday" - a verb at clause level?
Passive form: When the transcation has been processed, the transaction response #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:09 am   Passive form: When the transcation has been processed, the transaction response

HI ,

I am writig one sentence below this line,

"When the transcation has been processed, the transaction response has been got corrupted".

Does the above sentence contain any mistakes ?

Regards
Pavan
Pavanhotscan

Passive form: When the transcation has been processed, the transaction response #2 (permalink) Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:25 am   Passive form: When the transcation has been processed, the transaction response

Hi Pavanhotscan,

Your sentence:
When the transcation has been processed, the transaction response has been got corrupted

My suggestion:

When the transaction has been processed, the response to it gets/becomes corrupted.

_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Personal Statement: Since graduate study in obtaining a Masterís degree is an...Pronounciation of "clerk"Difference between suburb and suburbs?usage of "got"usage of "one and only"Usage of 'freak out with'seeking friends from Vietnam sharing MBAExpression: Either or is fine...'for+Ving' or 'to+Vinfi' or anything else!Russian provebs and their English equivalentsWhat does 'earthly spendor' mean?What does 'embarrassing variety' mean?Query: language using style