to scold or blame loudly; to find fault with in abusive language; to condemn
retrieve
recapitulate
vituperate
edify

TOEFLŪ essay: How to improve your level in English language?

TOEFLŪ essay writing: Some people spend their entire lives in one place | TOEFLŪ essay: Working with machines versus Working with people
TOEFL essay: How to improve your level in English language? #1 (permalink) Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:44 am   TOEFL essay: How to improve your level in English language?

Language is a part of the culture, so you have to integrate in the environment where you live, most student who come to the English speaking countries so as to continue their studies, they have had many obstacles, that s normaly because nothing is easy in this life, the smartest student tries to adjust with his new environment. He speaks English as mush as he can, he listens to the news in and songs in English not in his mothertongue language. try to make limited relationship with people who do not want to speak in English. Also i recommand to make free writing every day. Before you go to sleep; take a paper and write what you did during the day, who did you meet? what did you do? what s made you angry? what s made you happy? ...beielve me after a couple weeks you find yourself writing fastly and properly, also it is good opportunity to use the new words which you have memorised.

In addition, so as to improve your speaking, try to read anything in English louadly, especially, the materials which do you interest with.if you come to study business read the materials whcih belong to this major. if you read just grammar English books you will not improve your level. imagine that your eating one meal all the time for 4 months, how it will be your ability to eat that meal, when you read the staff which belong to your major you will learn the language indirectly. so learning the language comes from reading the books or articles which related to your major.

Nour. Canada

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this conversation?
Nour

Taking TOEFLŪ on May 3rd in Orlando, FL.TOEFLŪ Essay: "An Important Leader"TOEFLŪ essay writing: Parents are the Best Teachers in our lifeTOEFLŪ essay: Should Govs force their ppl to live a healthy lifestyle or should...Having problems with the TOEFLŪ reading sectionTOEFLŪ writing section: Very structured text? Rather base it on experience?I have 4 days to prepare for TOEFLŪHow to prepare for the TOEFLŪ speaking section?Got my TOEFLŪ score (March, 30th)TOEFLŪ essay sample: Luck has nothing to do with successWhere can I download TOEFLŪ samples?TOEFLŪ essay: Television has destroyed communication among friends and family...TOEFLŪ essay topic: Which foreign country You would like to visit