source from which something arises; prototype; model
professional
source
original
passenger

Paragraph about importance of English

bring it to a plinth | simple past vs present perfect
Paragraph about importance of English #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:36 pm   Paragraph about importance of English

hi every one
I'm new her
I had wrote paragraph about Importance of English
I need someone edit my paragraph .
thank you friends

sadness

No one denies the importance of English language in the present time as global language. It is clear that the English language has become more dominant around the world. In some countries it use as the mother tongue and ,other countries learn it as second language in their schools. This is make English widespread. In addition, many reasons which contributed to rising of English spreading . for example, use it for communication between people around the world, as well as, it is language of modern times. On other hand , English is the language of science and technology.

There is no doubt that, the English is language of communication between the people with different cultures . It is also the language of computers that help to communicate with the people around the world through Internet technology and e-mail. People who know English can deal with the Internet, which is regard information and communications revolution .

Also one of reasons that contributed to the spread of English that, it is the language of the modern era. Where the people are use it in various field of life such as, economy, e-commerce, medicine and aviation. In addition ,it is the language which use in the tourism and travel. This reasons motive the people to learn English .

One of the main reasons why the English is dominant in the present time, use it in the field of education by universities and institutes and, they use it in scientific research . It has become an addendum to the mastery of scientific individual stock. On the other hand, the English is an important requirement in most government jobs and private.

It is quite clear that English has become an necessity today. We need it in different fields of life . The English language has become easier to learn more than ever before with the availability of many sources to help people learn very easily. Such as the Internet, books and educational institutes which spread around the world.
Sadness

Paragraph about importance of English #2 (permalink) Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:15 am   Paragraph about importance of English

You are right Sadness. Many people in another countries With ESL suffer because of poor English. But these days you can find so many tools available on the internet that you can help yourself improve the command over the language. I guess it is amazing tool to improve communication skills and improve career prospects.
Nitink12

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Hi #3 (permalink) Wed Jul 27, 2011 16:04 pm   Hi

This is a nice paragraph and I like it. I also need this paragraph And again TY

sagar7930@yahoo.com

Please correct my sentencei have a question about suggestion following with 3rd personyour style got me under the spell'TO' with Verb and PronounsThe Sailors castingWhy learn Chinese (without question mark)'going to' and 'will' combinedpreparethe articleshumourous, humouristic ?NotCorrest my sentence formation pls..He teaches art with visual aids.