to sail; to move at a moderate speed; to travel; to coast; to drive along slowly
advantage
exchange
dedicate
cruise

what does "Tuesday week" mean?

meaning of "Pouring rain" | what does "patrons" mean?
what does "Tuesday week" mean? #1 (permalink) Mon May 26, 2008 23:13 pm   what does "Tuesday week" mean?

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Hotchpotch", question 10

Now remember don't be late with your thesis and don't forget the ......... is Tuesday week.

(a) sideline
(b) by line
(c) deadline
(d) lifeline

ESL/EFL Test #93 "Hotchpotch", answer 10

Now remember don't be late with your thesis and don't forget the deadline is Tuesday week.

Correct answer: (c) deadline

_________________________

what does "Tuesday week" mean?

Wsevolod
Wsevolod

what does "Tuesday week" mean? #2 (permalink) Tue May 27, 2008 8:12 am   what does "Tuesday week" mean?

.
One week after the next Tuesday that occurs; the second Tuesday coming.
.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
'she was born under a lucky star' vs 'she was born under a lucky moon'meanig of petitionCommon expression: mint conditionmeaning of 'losing your temper'meaning of "for example"Tell me about it -- let me hear your story!Idiom: Bowl of cherriesmeaning of "A lit light bulb"Phrase "marriage proposal as long as you promise"expression: do businessmeaning of conundrumokay in time vs. good in timeWhat does 'hand it to her' or 'give her credit' mean?