breadth; thickness
width
aircraft
driver
minute

Worse or more badly?

Find mistake (A calorie is the quantity of heat required to rise...) | settings are disturbed
Worse or more badly? #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:09 am   Worse or more badly?

Please look at this exercise :
Put the correct form of the suggested word to the blank:
He wants it (badly) than ever.
I think it is worse but the correct one must be ''more badly''
Please tell me why.
Thanks in advance.
_________________
Don't see your shade think you are great
Duc

Worse or more badly? #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:34 am   Worse or more badly?

I'd use "worse" or "more".
Molly

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Worse or more badly? #3 (permalink) Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:29 am   Worse or more badly?

.
Not a good exercise, duc.
.
_________________

difference between "an economy" and "economy"until further noticewhat is the difference between regression and recession?Use of "noun/pronoun + asked that + noun/pronoun".Tenses (My daughter often says that she won't get married until she ... 25 years)What is the meaning of the phrase "gallant garden"?... are those girls? They are students. Which choice do you think is correct?meaning of "going on seven"Sentence correction: I presume that to pursue MBA, experience is not matter.Sentence: when you use an air ticket in the airport they cut a paper from the...Does the word "ununderstandable" exist?a long time later OR after a long time"mutual" vs "shared"