swindle; deceit; cheating; forgery; embezzlement
fraud
debut
difficulty
run

until further notice

Use of "noun/pronoun + asked that + noun/pronoun". | difference between "an economy" and "economy"
until further notice #1 (permalink) Mon Jun 02, 2008 15:08 pm   until further notice

hello
what is the meaning of " until further notice" ?
Sultano

until further notice #2 (permalink) Mon Jun 02, 2008 22:57 pm   until further notice

.
Until the next mention; until an updated comment.
.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
define "implex"Sentence correction: I confessed what I did yesterday night.Sentence correction: I didn't do deliberately.Usage of 'that of'what is the difference between regression and recession?native and non-native language using styleTenses (My daughter often says that she won't get married until she ... 25 years)What is the meaning of the phrase "gallant garden"?... are those girls? They are students. Which choice do you think is correct?Usage of marksFind mistake (A calorie is the quantity of heat required to rise...)settings are disturbedWorse or more badly?