unlicensed; forbidden; unlawful
unauthorized
consistent
weak
prime

From my point of view or in my opinion

Knock off vs. knock up? | A bunch of bananas
From my point of view or in my opinion #1 (permalink) Tue Mar 01, 2005 17:15 pm   From my point of view or in my opinion

Test No. errors/inter-3 "Sally and her Letter", question 10

In my meaning there should ideally be a gap between school and university so that young people can see something of life.

(a) meaning
(b) should
(c) between
(d) something

Test No. errors/inter-3 "Sally and her Letter", answer 10

In my opinion there should ideally be a gap between school and university so that young people can see something of life.

Correct entry: opinion
The error was: (a) meaning

You have found the error but your entry is incorrect.
In my point of view there should ideally be a gap between school and university so that young people can see something of life.
_________________________

Why in my point of view is not correct? Could it be because the preposition before point of view is ON?
THK
LAURA

From my point of view or in my opinion #2 (permalink) Tue Mar 01, 2005 21:51 pm   From my point of view or in my opinion

Well,

You can say from my point of view or in my opinion.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Old vehicles

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
From my point of view or in my opinion #3 (permalink) Thu May 12, 2005 13:03 pm   From my point of view or in my opinion

what about in my mind?

Bruno

In mind #4 (permalink) Thu May 12, 2005 13:51 pm   In mind

Well, in your mind might be grammatically correct but it's a rather awkward expression that is rarely used. You can say on my mind when you talk about something that is worrying you or when you refer to something or somebody you think about all the time. When you talk aboiut visual memories you can say I can see it in my mind's eye or when you imagine or envision something you can see it through your mind's eye. If you want to ask a person to tell you what they are thinking about or looking for you can say What do you have in mind? However, you would not say in your mind, only in mind.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A train yard

Personal Injury Attorney Tampa #5 (permalink) Wed Oct 20, 2010 13:22 pm   Personal Injury Attorney Tampa

well' it is, his Opinion.
Personal Injury Attorney Tampa
Seancarsonross

hard working familygerund formswhich tense should be used when referring to two past actionshi how to tell verbs of perceptionTest incompl/inter-799, Question 4just got done pimping out his rideDoes four-square mean completely?I have been a four-eyes?Who is Lord Mansfield?to feather one's own nest?Does it mean that he thinks if he were seen to drink with some of his employees?What does cash machine mean?left me some money in his will?