a document giving details about an offering of securities investment for sale to the public
consumption
stock
prospectus
software

I can't reach you...

Gerund (Smoking has been banned in Asian Countries.) | about "it's time you sold that old car" - the story continues
I can't reach you... #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:42 am   I can't reach you...

how many ways to express I can't find someone by phone or by email. is it right below:

'I can't reach her'
'I can't get her'
Lee12jan

I can't reach you... #2 (permalink) Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:37 am   I can't reach you...

Reaching her is difficult.
I'm having a hard time reaching her.
She not getting the phone.
She's always out when I call.
No answer.
She's not picking up.

And more...
Molly

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
I can't reach you... #3 (permalink) Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:47 am   I can't reach you...

Hi, Molly:

Is it right to use 'I can't get her' ?
Lee12jan

I can't reach you... #4 (permalink) Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:55 am   I can't reach you...

lee12jan wrote:
Hi, Molly:

Is it right to use 'I can't get her' ?

Yes. Or, "can't get hold of her".
Molly

How to say if someone was not available at a certain time?Pull the plugwho take part in his teachingsConcord: there's/there are + plural nounSentence: Do you have a budget for this solution...take care of ... responsible for ...in charge of...Deictic expressionsPunctuation for questions (How can a bank have exposure to a bond insurer who...)If you are not/don't be with somebody (_) your own age, you will regret it later.Good officesConditional questions (If I were sick, I would have taken this medicine.)reach a point vs get to the pointExpression: "Hey, look at that building..."