comfortably; without great difficulty or effort
yet
last
obviously
easy

has been chosen or has been chose?

Passage: Studies in Rhetoric and public Speaking in Honor of James Albert Winans | Expression: So far, so good
has been chosen or has been chose? #1 (permalink) Sun Jul 27, 2008 15:20 pm   has been chosen or has been chose?

I'm not sure which is grammatically correct between "has been chosen" and "has been chose". Anyone could please help me with this?

Babypumpkin

has been chosen or has been chose? #2 (permalink) Sun Jul 27, 2008 15:40 pm   has been chosen or has been chose?

Hi BP

You need the past participle here, so it is correct to say 'has been chosen'.

The verb 'choose' is irregular:
The simple past tense is 'chose', and the past participle is 'chosen'.
.
_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to teach English Grammar interestingly?Could you check if I say something wrong? audio file which is related to telephonAnswerfor: Where would you rank this person in potential to undertake...Paragraph: Supposingly some of you guys, though its amount could be quite...Adverb of time-some confusionWhen's your birthday?different using of "start and begin"compound word keychainrainy vs raininguse of 'look like'How do you pronounce "truffle"?when should I use got (ex: got + disturbed)"the same as" and "as same as"