Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

spacious and convenient; roomy; ample; comfortable
circumspect
apt
commodious
convivial
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Online TOEFLŪ grammar course

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes | Agree or disagree? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.
listening exercisestell a friend
Online TOEFL grammar course #1 (permalink) Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:28 am   Online TOEFL grammar course

Hi
I am a University professor currently teaching TOEFL preparation classes. I have developed an on line TOEFL grammar course.

I have used video lectures so as to make it as university class like as possible.
If your interested check it out.

I have had many positive responses. I enjoy every minute of my job especially seeing my students pass the class. I hope you find the course useful also.

the page is:
[you will have to ask Steve]

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach
Steve

Advertising on a forum #2 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2005 17:04 pm   Advertising on a forum

Hi Steve,

Thanks for finding our forum useful. Your first post here contains 7 sentences - 6 of which start with the word I. You will certainly agree that there are better ways to attract attention and make others want to listen to you.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Four happy skiers
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHave you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Online TOEFL grammar course #3 (permalink) Thu May 19, 2005 7:20 am   Online TOEFL grammar course

Hi! I'm interested about the course online , i need help mainly in the essay part, so thanx, this is my e,mail address viry_algreen@hotmail.com , keep in touch.
VIRY

Sir! thanks for ur interest #4 (permalink) Sun Jul 31, 2005 21:55 pm   Sir! thanks for your interest

thanku very much sir!
please inform to all the people in this forum..so that all of us will be benefited and we give furthur suggestions to improve your site.
thanking u,
balu304@gmail.com
Balu304

Online TOEFL grammar course #5 (permalink) Tue Jan 31, 2006 22:21 pm   Online TOEFL grammar course

Hi!
This may be a late reply, But I really want to know do you also offer the class for the computer base test form.Here is my email address yedanielh@yahoo.com.I'm waiting for your reply.Thanks you in advance
Daniel

Join me please #6 (permalink) Sat Sep 26, 2009 19:49 pm   Join me please

Hi Steve,

I would like to study a course about TOEFL, Could you please contact me, this is my email address: bryaras@yahoo.com
Bryar

Some people believe that university students should be required to attend classes | Agree or disagree? The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
TOEFLŪ essay: Not every learning comes from bookTOEFLŪ essay: Should government spend more money on improving roads and highwaysTOEFLŪ essay writing structureGovernment should pay more attention to health care issues more thanThe value of any nation's success should be measured more by its scientific...Countries should not isolate themselves from the world but instead engage otherBelieve or not something about essay in TOEFLŪTOEFLŪ essay: Qualities of a good friendIn some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students.Seeking jobsTOEFLŪ reading - how many can I get wrong yet still score 30 out of 30A zoo has no useful purpose.Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors.