Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

little; few in number; trivial; unimportant; modest
uncertain
crowded
small
sincere
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Conditionals (four types of conditionals)

ESL/EFL Worksheets and Handouts for Students Printable, photocopiable, clearly structured
Designed for teachers and individual learners
For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
'terminology' vs 'jargon'? | Use of comma (I spoke to X. He informed me that upon speaking to the FSA they...)
listening exercisestell a friend
Conditionals (four types of conditionals) #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2008 21:52 pm   Conditionals (four types of conditionals)

Hi Guys,

I could not understand the four types of conditionals, is there any link or notes with more clarification.

Many thanks in advance.

Yousef
Yousefhubail
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Conditionals #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2008 21:54 pm   Conditionals

Hi Yousef,

You could have a look at this: http://www.english-test.net/lessons/13/index.html

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Conditionals (four types of conditionals) #3 (permalink) Fri Aug 29, 2008 18:50 pm   Conditionals (four types of conditionals)

Hi Alan,

I have been through the story many times but there is no clear structure about how i use if conditional. I have noticed that sentences composed of two phrases and each part composed of specific tense, but how and when I should use the accurate tense I was unable to catch it.

Thank you.
Yousef
Yousefhubail
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

'terminology' vs 'jargon'? | Use of comma (I spoke to X. He informed me that upon speaking to the FSA they...)
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
How should I understand 'necessary' in this sentence?Words meanings: 'necessary' and 'for the safety'What is the etymology of the colloquial 'Nanny nanny boo boo'?What does "I never saw such luck" mean?Expression "two of those""With any luck" vs "With a bit of luck"Phrase "He was asked what was it like"usage of "bear"Which preposition should be used with the adjective 'captious'?Phrase 'The show was a fiasco...'What does "should I just keep chasing pavements" mean?Writing big number: 203.407.143.000handgame 'rock-paper-scissors'