little; few in number; trivial; unimportant; modest
uncertain
crowded
small
sincere

Conditionals (four types of conditionals)

'terminology' vs 'jargon'? | Use of comma (I spoke to X. He informed me that upon speaking to the FSA they...)
Conditionals (four types of conditionals) #1 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2008 21:52 pm   Conditionals (four types of conditionals)

Hi Guys,

I could not understand the four types of conditionals, is there any link or notes with more clarification.

Many thanks in advance.

Yousef
Yousefhubail

Conditionals #2 (permalink) Wed Aug 27, 2008 21:54 pm   Conditionals

Hi Yousef,

You could have a look at this: http://www.english-test.net/lessons/13/index.html

_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Conditionals (four types of conditionals) #3 (permalink) Fri Aug 29, 2008 18:50 pm   Conditionals (four types of conditionals)

Hi Alan,

I have been through the story many times but there is no clear structure about how i use if conditional. I have noticed that sentences composed of two phrases and each part composed of specific tense, but how and when I should use the accurate tense I was unable to catch it.

Yousef
Yousefhubail

How should I understand 'necessary' in this sentence?Words meanings: 'necessary' and 'for the safety'What is the etymology of the colloquial 'Nanny nanny boo boo'?What does "I never saw such luck" mean?Expression "two of those""With any luck" vs "With a bit of luck"Phrase "He was asked what was it like"usage of "bear"Which preposition should be used with the adjective 'captious'?Phrase 'The show was a fiasco...'What does "should I just keep chasing pavements" mean?Writing big number: 203.407.143.000handgame 'rock-paper-scissors'