certain; sure of oneself; composed
rank
name
overt
confident

Hello! I am Thai. I don't know how to write sentences in the right way...

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
I'm a new member: It's very nice to be here, because I like learn English... | New to ESL forum: I am Sri and wanted improve my writing and speaking skillls...
Hello! I am Thai. I don't know how to write sentences in the right way... #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:42 am   Hello! I am Thai. I don't know how to write sentences in the right way...

Hi everyone! I am a new member and I am poor at English. I am Thai. I don't khow how to write sentences in the right way. But I will try. :D
Leebscbkk

Hello! I am Thai. I don't know how to write sentences in the right way... #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:16 am   Hello! I am Thai. I don't know how to write sentences in the right way...

Hello Leebscbkk,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

Best regards,

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and his assistant

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Nice to meet you all! I am student in the faculty of pharmacy...A newer one: I'm Hayet from Algeria 24 years old...New Student: I'm Ricardo, every body can call me 'Rilo' because it's my...Hi all, i'm Suro, I am a teacher of english, but I still need to improve...Hello Everybody! I'm *Vi*, from Brazil...Hi! I am Aziz in Istanbul from Turkey. I've met the site...A new member: Is there any Filipino Teacher based in Xuzhou, China?Hello all! My name is Happy TS, I am from Pandeglang, Banten, Indonesia...Hello, my name is Abdolrahim, I from Libya. It's pretty and nice time...Hi everybody! My name is Amir. I'm twenty five. As an English teacher and also...Introduction: My name is Ferdous, I am from libya, I am miarred, I have got...Hi everybody! I'm Abderrhim from Morocco. I have een an English teacher...Introduction: I am Duat Nguyen. I am Vietnamese student. But my English is...