to appear as a large and indistinct form; to appear as larger than life; to impend
encroach
engage
grant
loom

What does this sentence mean: That's about the kind of it?

What does 'to think on his feet' mean? | intense looks vs. dirty looks?
What does this sentence mean: That's about the kind of it? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 17, 2008 19:07 pm   What does this sentence mean: That's about the kind of it?

"So even though he was the one who cheated on her, he's going to take her to court to make sure she gets nothing out of the divorce?" Dana asked Ralph. "That's about the ......... of it," he replied.

(a) way
(b) kind
(c) size
(d) form

"So even though he was the one who cheated on her, he's going to take her to court to make sure she gets nothing out of the divorce?" Dana asked Ralph. "That's about the size of it," he replied.

Correct answer: (c) size

"So even though he was the one who cheated on her, he's going to take her to court to make sure she gets nothing out of the divorce?" Dana asked Ralph. "That's about the kind of it," he replied.
_________________________

What exactly this sentence means? Praksh
Touchy

What does this sentence mean: That's about the kind of it? #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 18, 2008 0:20 am   What does this sentence mean: That's about the kind of it?

.
That's about the size of it = That's roughly correct.
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
come about vs come acrossdefinition for economicsUsage of sensibleMoney burns a hole in his pockets? What kind of idiom is this?Balance her checkbook correct?What exactly is a bank statement?What's the difference between criticised and claimed?What does 'love is blind' mean?What does 'touch-ups' mean?whats the difference between do afters and do overs?Done my piece vs. done my bitWhat does mimicked mean?What are reported commands?