bias; sentence passed before proper examination of the circumstances
intensity
dealing
association
prejudice

What does 'to think on his feet' mean?

What does 'touch-ups' mean? | What does this sentence mean: That's about the kind of it?
What does 'to think on his feet' mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 17, 2008 19:13 pm   What does 'to think on his feet' mean?

"I'm glad Bart's a member of the team. He's smart and quick. He can really think on his ........., and his solutions are always helpful," Ronny said to Carol.

(a) duff
(b) mark
(c) feet
(d) shift

"I'm glad Bart's a member of the team. He's smart and quick. He can really think on his feet, and his solutions are always helpful," Ronny said to Carol.

Correct answer: (c) feet
_________________________

Think on its feet means what?
Touchy

What does 'to think on his feet' mean? #2 (permalink) Wed Sep 17, 2008 23:50 pm   What does 'to think on his feet' mean?

Thinking on your feet refers to being able "to remain cool and confident under pressure." In other words, to have the ability to think quickly under pressure/stressful situations.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
definition for economicsUsage of sensibleMoney burns a hole in his pockets? What kind of idiom is this?Balance her checkbook correct?What exactly is a bank statement?What's the difference between criticised and claimed?intense looks vs. dirty looks?What does 'love is blind' mean?whats the difference between do afters and do overs?Done my piece vs. done my bitWhat does mimicked mean?What are reported commands?How many words do I know?