a noisy riotous fight; battle royal
bevy
perquisite
audit
melee

GREŽ score report query

GRE Practice tests Increase your GRE test score with
plus 3.750 GRE word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test
What is the Lattest Eidition of Barron's | Prepare your GREŽ with TestCircle.com
GRE score report query #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 19, 2008 16:29 pm   GRE score report query

Hi Guys,

I will be taking GRE on 20th Nov.

As most of the universities that i want to apply have deadlines on Jan-15/Feb-15

How much time does it usually take for GRE score card to be reported by ETS...to universities?

In the ETS website it is mentioned that the GRE score reports will be mailed to the universities with in 10-15 days,but i've heard it usually takes longer than that (may be 5-6 weeks).If so can i call up ETS by phone service 10-15 days after my test date to report my scores to the universities.Would that be faster ?
Mohawk

GRE score report query #2 (permalink) Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:41 am   GRE score report query

Nope, it normally takes about 2 weeks. Don't worry about that. I will also take the same day with U.
Tranlinh0411

GRE Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 750 free GRE Vocabulary TestsGRE Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GRE scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGRE Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GRE vocabulary words you need to pass the GRE with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
GRE score report query #3 (permalink) Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 am   GRE score report query

i guess you will have plenty of time for your application so you dont need to worry. just concentrate. btw, what is your expected score, materials you use and schools you want to apply for?

cheers
Mo7aisen

GRE score report query #4 (permalink) Thu Nov 13, 2008 16:14 pm   GRE score report query

Tranlinh0411 wrote:

Buddy i am taking GRE on December 06 and TOEFL Dec 15. Is it too late for 15 th January Session. I heard TOEFL send score late ?? is it true ? how much time they take Please reply me
Nash001

GRE score report query #5 (permalink) Thu Nov 13, 2008 16:36 pm   GRE score report query

Don't worry about that! If after 2 weeks you do not receive your score, you can call them, and may several days afterward you will get it. But remember to watch out the day and remind them.
Tranlinh0411

GRE score report query #6 (permalink) Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 am   GRE score report query

I don't know, but maybe because of the fact that I live in Central Asia, I got GRE score in 7 weeks, and TOEFL score in 1 month
Nil

GRE score report query #7 (permalink) Sat Nov 15, 2008 14:53 pm   GRE score report query

Tranlinh0411 wrote:

I got this information while browsing
Scores and Score Reports

How do I get my scores?

Scores are posted online 15 business days after the test date, then mailed to you and the institutions you selected.

Included with your registration fees are:

But my question is when they will send test score to university ??? not to me . It is not clear when they will send to the university.
Nash001

GRE score report query #8 (permalink) Sat Nov 15, 2008 16:19 pm   GRE score report query

Yeah, I found something in the ETS.org:

"Test centers cannot provide printed copies of score reports. Official Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing scores will be sent to you and the score recipients you designated within 10 to 15 days after you take the test. Allow sufficient time for mail delivery from Princeton, New Jersey, USA."

You can check out at: GRE Details: Test Takers
Tranlinh0411

GRE score report query #9 (permalink) Sat Nov 15, 2008 16:24 pm   GRE score report query

According to ETS, it take 2 to 3 working weeks (10 to 15 days).

For somebody who would like to order more reports than the ones he initially ordered when took the exam (i.e., the 4 free reports), I guess it won't take much time. Two or three working days at most because it requires only an update of their e-system.
Mo7aisen

GRE score reporting #10 (permalink) Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:17 am   GRE score reporting

Hi ,

I want to report my GRE scores to Universities. When i am doing through Internet submission via ETS site i am getting an error. Is there any other way to submit thte scores??

regards
SUhas
Suhasbr

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GREŽ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GRE Test Forums
Link for free download "Kaplan GREŽŽ CD"Problem with GREŽ online registrationHow to raise english vocabularyWhat is research section?GREŽ After 4 years expience in the same (CS) field?Good GREŽ Score (min.)?Free Online Full Length Verbal TestGREŽ essay: Are mistakes necessary for discovery and progress?GREŽ Online Practice Tests (paid)MLICETS Online Prepverbal preparation for GREŽGREŽ question: Permutation problemWhich US university can I get into with these GREŽ scores?