destruction; poison; misfortune
shibboleth
bulwark
bane
imprecation

TOEFLŪ practice: Speaking through Yahoo Messenger

TOEFLŪ essay: Food has become easier to prepare | TOEFLŪ essay examples: Why do people attend school?
TOEFL practice: Speaking through Yahoo Messenger #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:15 pm   TOEFL practice: Speaking through Yahoo Messenger

Hi guys,
My name is Hung, a student in US.
Next summer I'll participate in a program going abroad and teaching Toefl prep for kids out there... So I just want to have some hands-on experience before I go (and to see if the job fits me or not)... So if you're interested in talking with me let just add me by Y!M and we'll arrange... this is a good chance for you guys to practice speaking also.
my Y!M ID is pham211
My email is pham211@yahoo.com

TOEFL listening discussions: What is the purpose of this conversation?
HungPham

Practice speaking through Yahoo Messenger #2 (permalink) Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:16 pm   Practice speaking through Yahoo Messenger

Ah... I should've mentioned that I would not reply to any post here... If you're interested please buzz my Yahoo Mess.
HungPham

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
My TOEFLŪ exam's tomorrow, and I'd appreciate a little help...TOEFLŪ essay: I believe countries should be engaged with other countriesTOEFLŪ essay: Describe the friend you admireTOEFLŪ essay: Communication through e-mail or telephone or face to face.After taking TOEFLŪ must be take NPTE exam to get licenseRegarding TOEFLŪ: What books i have to buy and how should i prepare for the exam?I am going to take TOEFLŪ on September 28th...TOEFLŪ essay: Not everything that is learned is contained in bookTOEFLŪ essay: The reasons people attend colleges and universities.TOEFLŪ essay: In your country, is there more need for land to be left in its...TOEFLŪ essay: Modern technology has brought about changes in the roles of men...TOEFLŪ essay: Some people believe that mothers should not workTOEFLŪ essay: Now a days in this busy world, all are busy doing some or...