Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

uncertainty
poignancy
suspense
nominee
pervert
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Where we can download SATŪ past papers?

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
500+500+100 vocabulary tests
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Truth about SATs: the SATŪ... Decoded. | SATŪ Classes: Princeton, Kaplan, or TestTakers and Why?
listening exercisestell a friend
Where we can download SAT past papers? #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 23, 2008 21:49 pm   Where we can download SAT past papers?

Does any one know a website from where we can download SAT past papers
Usama7660

Where we can download SAT past papers? #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:59 am   Where we can download SAT past papers?

hi usama you can take a free sample SATtest in http://www.satwhiz.com and also free registration. I took almost lot of tests in this website and we can review our results. Just try this website and tell me.
Palihari

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Where we can download SAT past papers? #3 (permalink) Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:23 am   Where we can download SAT past papers?

I found this link eduxcel.com from Internet for getting online SAT preparation help papers.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Shaking hands
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Truth about SATs: the SATŪ... Decoded. | SATŪ Classes: Princeton, Kaplan, or TestTakers and Why?
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Reporting 8th grade SATŪ Scores to collegesHow to improve my accuracy? Focus on SATŪ grammatical issue's...Good SATŪ prep bookBest Study Schedule for The SATŪ (or Any Test)SATŪ question: Can anyone here share your scores?SATŪ essay: Do humans learn from past mistake or we doomed to keep repeating them?My free SATŪ web sites teach you everything you need to know...My SATŪ scores hasn't come in yet from the October test 2008Tips and Tricks for SATŪ Exam400 page SATŪ printable pdf file and good guidesSATŪ essay: The people we call heroes do not usually start out as unusual.The best free SATŪ prep possibleHow does LSATexam work? Which test should I do for law school?