maltreatment; corrupt practice; foul language
cutback
sale
abuse
inventory

Improve english language proficiency

Its all relative. (Please donate an apostrophe to Jamie!) | Questions about the classes
Improve english language proficiency #1 (permalink) Wed Oct 01, 2008 13:48 pm   Improve english language proficiency

Hi everyone,

I would just like to ask you if you could give some suggestions on how can I improve my english language proficiency in terms of speaking and writing?

Hope someone could give me tips. =)

Thanks a lot!
Cena

Improve english language proficiency #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 am   Improve english language proficiency

I suggest you start speaking English for at least 20 seconds a day. Just click here to get started: Speaking English for 20 seconds a day?

TOEIC listening, photographs: In the dock

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How can we make our forum even more attractive to moderators/native speakers?Introducing the world's first Temporal Analytics Engine A new predictive analysisBig things come at a priceHow to appreciate an English poem?Certificate in the BusinessWhat my people are/were fighting to!Is there any fun way of learning accounts and finance?I plan to travel an English-speaking country!A small survey from a developer of free ESL softwareWhat Makes a Global TeacherBody Balance...New fantastic e-learning tool KUBBUHow to find an exact English level?