to guess; to speculate; to surmise; to hypothesize; to infer
delete
conjecture
deprecate
condole

TOEFLŪ essay: Neighbours become a part of our family

TOEFLŪ essay: Our planet is harmed by human activity... | TOEFLŪ essay: Build new factory near your community
TOEFL essay: Neighbours become a part of our family #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:32 am   TOEFL essay: Neighbours become a part of our family

Neighbours become a part of our family they r the first one u share everything right from your food to an emergency.So it is very important u have the right kind of neighbours .

One of the most desirable quality u want to have in your neighbour is they should easy going .Friendly talk is the first step towards breaking the ice between two strangers .Soit is of prime importance that they are pleasant and quiet affable in nature.

Another quality i would admire in a neighbour is they should be helpful .A person is judged on his availability and desire to help during a crisis situation .Relationship can grow well if your neighbours are helpful enough.

Finally,having said all this neighbours should not be too interfering .There is a thing line between being helpful and invading others privacy.Neighbours should understand that we also have lives apart from them they should be well aware of their limits.

In my conclusion neighbours with the right balance of things can be a fun to live next door to.

TOEFL listening discussions: Where does this conversation most likely take place?
Fireonrocks

Who have just finished TPO (TOEFLŪ Practice Online)?TOEFLŪ essay: English tests like TOEFLŪ for foriegn institutes necessaryAbout a question in 'Longman preparation course for the TOEFLŪ test'TOEFLŪ essay: some people think we should do thinkgs what we dont likeTOEFLŪ essay: Should university students be required to attend classes?TOEFLŪ essay: You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeksTOEFLŪ essay: Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start...TOEFLŪ essay: Playing a game is fun only when you win.TOEFLŪ essay: A sense of competition in children should be encouraged.TOEFLŪ essay: It is possible to know something about a person by the way...TOEFLŪ essay: Technology has made lives betterTOEFLŪ essay sample: By punishing murderers with the death penalty...TOEFLŪ essay: What is your approach to problem-solving, and how does it work?