Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

changeable; fickle
versatile
capricious
nautical
sordid
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

TOEFLŪ essay: You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
TOEFLŪ essay: Playing a game is fun only when you win. | TOEFLŪ essay: Should university students be required to attend classes?
listening exercisestell a friend
TOEFL essay: You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 09, 2008 17:26 pm   TOEFL essay: You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks

It is another essay....Could someone also comments and corrects this one, please?

You have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two weeks. Which country would you like to visit? Use specific reasons and details to explain your choice.

People travel for different reasons. Someone just for holidays, others for work. In my opinion travel means to discover. But if I had chosen a country I would like to visit in a hot country. Near the equator, just because I love the warm temperature. I thought at Madagascar and Mauritius. The nature, the wild life, the forests, the animals. All of them are elements that could create two great weeks.

Personally I rather prefer a different tipe of tourism, I like to know new places, new people, new cultures. And actually coulture it's one of the reasons why a choose Madagascar and Mauritius. But I could just taste the real culture of these islands. The comments of the people that I know and that they have been there are incredibles. Fantastic place, gougeous enviroments, incredible temperature.
Moreover an interesting point about that two islands is the animals. I really interest to see animals that I have never seen before. For example the people all around the world say that the bird DODO it's dead. I wouldn't believe them and I hope it's still alive. It is one of my favourite animal and I really wish to see it else if It could be difficult.

In conclusion I think that two weeks are fews to see a big country and also to feel the essence of a country. However I could see incedible places, I could taste some of their culture and see (if I can...) the animals that I have always dreamed to see.

TOEFL listening discussions: How long has the young man been drinking alcohol?
Fetenz

TOEFLŪ essay: Playing a game is fun only when you win. | TOEFLŪ essay: Should university students be required to attend classes?
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
TOEFLŪ essay: Parents are the early guaidienc and teacher for usTOEFLŪ essay: In the future, students may have the choice of studying at home...Who have just finished TPO (TOEFLŪ Practice Online)?TOEFLŪ essay: English tests like TOEFLŪ for foriegn institutes necessaryAbout a question in 'Longman preparation course for the TOEFLŪ test'TOEFLŪ essay: It is better to have many acquaintances than to have only a few...TOEFLŪ essay: some people think we should do thinkgs what we dont likeTOEFLŪ essay: Some people prefer to get up early in the morning and start...TOEFLŪ essay: Build new factory near your communityTOEFLŪ essay: Neighbours become a part of our familyTOEFLŪ essay: Our planet is harmed by human activity...TOEFLŪ essay: A sense of competition in children should be encouraged.TOEFLŪ essay: It is possible to know something about a person by the way...